Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Which watch should I get? which watches are in now?

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 8:21 pm
I'm looking for a nice watch with non leather band like a metal band. That has a dot or number or sign for each number 1 through 12, prefer with second hand but if it doesn't it's ok, up to $150.

ruby slippers

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 8:58 pm
Look into Anne Klein watches or Skagen...

gande

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 9:14 pm
I got a stunning coach one. Michael Kors is also very popular and nice

crust

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 9:16 pm
https://www.googleadservices.c.....w_wcB

I like this one.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=.....aXAv6

This is the original Obaku. Made in Denmark so its 3 times the price and doesnt have such a good warranty as the Anne Kilen has.

karat

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 9:24 pm
Watches with large faces and wide bands are popular.

ladYdI

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 11:19 pm
Check out jomashop. They have all the designer watches for much less

newyorker5

Post Tue, Dec 04 2018, 11:32 pm
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s.....ramic

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Dec 06 2018, 8:57 pm
thank you for all the suggestions! Looking at them now

DrMom

Post Fri, Dec 07 2018, 2:39 am
Skagen, Movement
https://www.mvmtwatches.com/

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Dec 14 2018, 1:42 pm
amother wrote:
I'm looking for a nice watch with non leather band like a metal band. That has a dot or number or sign for each number 1 through 12, prefer with second hand but if it doesn't it's ok, up to $150.

Did you end up getting a watch?

I might have some helpful information for anyone looking for a watch.

Im looking for a large faced goldtone, metal band watch, Id go up to $300 because I like lightweight large face watches, and theyre limited. and I ordered one that I loved on Amazon, a Michael Kors. It was soooo heavy theres no way I would have been comfortable wearing it all day.

Since then when looking at watches Ive been calling manufacturers to ask the weight of the watches I like. Just yesterday I realized that the 6pm website they are one of the only websites that give you the weight of the watches. Amazon gives the weight of some of the watches but some of the weights given are totally inaccurate. I verified the weights with the manufacturers. Generally speaking the thinner the case is, the less the watch weighs, but the 6pm.com website is amazing. Unfortunately they dont have all the watches Im considering. Kors watches look really nice and theres a huge selection in goldton large faced, and are about $150, but theyre very heavy, they range from 6 to 10 ounces, Fossil watches finish doesnt last (I read reviews), Ferre Milano watches are beautiful but arent that light either, I think Im down to a Citizen watch.

simba

Post Fri, Dec 14 2018, 1:49 pm
amother wrote:
Did you end up getting a watch?

I might have some helpful information for anyone looking for a watch.

Im looking for a large faced goldtone, metal band watch, Id go up to $300 because I like lightweight large face watches, and theyre limited. and I ordered one that I loved on Amazon, a Michael Kors. It was soooo heavy theres no way I would have been comfortable wearing it all day.

Since then when looking at watches Ive been calling manufacturers to ask the weight of the watches I like. Just yesterday I realized that the 6pm website they are one of the only websites that give you the weight of the watches. Amazon gives the weight of some of the watches but some of the weights given are totally inaccurate. I verified the weights with the manufacturers. Generally speaking the thinner the case is, the less the watch weighs, but the 6pm.com website is amazing. Unfortunately they dont have all the watches Im considering. Kors watches look really nice and theres a huge selection in goldton large faced, and are about $150, but theyre very heavy, they range from 6 to 10 ounces, Fossil watches finish doesnt last (I read reviews), Ferre Milano watches are beautiful but arent that light either, I think Im down to a Citizen watch.

I have a nice citizen watch for many years and really enjoy it. It’s not the trendy new look but it’s a nice timepiece.

happyfaces

Post Fri, Dec 14 2018, 1:54 pm
I love the swatch watches

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Dec 14 2018, 2:55 pm
happyfaces wrote:
I love the swatch watches

Theyre more trendy than classy.

DrMom

Post Sat, Dec 15 2018, 3:04 pm
I love my super-thin super-lightweight Swatch. But it is more sporty than what you are probably looking for.

Post Sat, Dec 15 2018, 5:02 pm
I have a cluse watch and love it. They have many styles.

simba

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 8:23 pm
Just saw this sale posted in Dansdeal
https://www.skagen.com/en-us/s.....n.com

dancingqueen

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 8:27 pm
I like my Swarovski watch.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics