Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Zebra Shades from aliexpress
1  2  Next

bk

Post Wed, Dec 05 2018, 10:52 pm
Hi,

I'm thinking about ordering the Zebra blinds form Ali. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this (and success) so they can weigh in and advise if there is a particular seller to get from etc.
I'm looking at the "Special Contemp Square Mechinism Zebra Roller blinds Bead Rope Upper open White hotel Roller shades Curtains Made to measure", but see there are cheaper options..

Any tips/advise?!

Thank you so much!

ahuva06

Post Wed, Dec 05 2018, 11:01 pm
Greatestdealfinds.aliexpress ordered some and wrote a review on them. You can check her account out on Instagram and send her a private message. She's very helpful.

amother
Linen

Post Sat, Feb 02 2019, 11:44 pm
bump. Has anyone ordered from them recently? please post a link of a good supplier. TIA

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 10:42 pm
Bump. Im looking too..

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:05 pm
This is the guy I used. He’ll send you the Ali link, I don’t know how to share a link from the app. He send me measuring instructions. He’s a pleasure to work with and my shades are stunning
Whatsapp +86 153 9586 9171

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:32 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
This is the guy I used. He’ll send you the Ali link, I don’t know how to share a link from the app. He send me measuring instructions. He’s a pleasure to work with and my shades are stunning

Would you mind sharing what color shades you got and how much they were? Are the colored parts textured or smooth? I love the textured ones but cant afford them from a regular store

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:35 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:

Tysm!! So I went thru all that. Hes nice and a pleasure to work with. Sent me measuring instructions but im having a very hard time taking the plunge bec im scared my measurements are 1/8 of an inch off. How can I be 100% confident in my measurements?

flowergirl8

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:36 pm
[quote="amother [ Pumpkin ]"]Tysm!! So I went thru all that. Hes nice and a pleasure to work with. Sent me measuring instructions but im having a very hard time taking the plunge bec im scared my measurements are 1/8 of an inch off. How can I be 100% confident in my measurements?[/quote

Have someone else measure too and see if they got the same dimensions?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:46 pm
[quote="imagirl"]
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
Tysm!! So I went thru all that. Hes nice and a pleasure to work with. Sent me measuring instructions but im having a very hard time taking the plunge bec im scared my measurements are 1/8 of an inch off. How can I be 100% confident in my measurements?[/quote

Have someone else measure too and see if they got the same dimensions?

I watched my husb do it and we both got 34.5 in wide. But its really a drop more but lese than 34.75. Im usually a super fast decision maker but I think for now im gonna just order a few and hold off on the rest to make sure these are good...

flowergirl8

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:49 pm
I watched my husb do it and we both got 34.5 in wide. But its really a drop more but lese than 34.75. Im usually a super fast decision maker but I think for now im gonna just order a few and hold off on the rest to make sure these are good...

Makes sense. Do you know around how much the shades run? ( I know diff size windows cost diff prices...)

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:51 pm
imagirl wrote:
Makes sense. Do you know around how much the shades run? ( I know diff size windows cost diff prices...)

$39

flowergirl8

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:56 pm
$39

Wow!! That is about 600$ cheaper than I was quoted for my 3 windows!! ( and I went to a place on sale!)
I think I'll do what you are doing, order one and see how it goes !
Thanks!
And thanks to the person who posted the whatsapp number

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:59 pm
imagirl wrote:
Wow!! That is about 600$ cheaper than I was quoted for my 3 windows!! ( and I went to a place on sale!)
I think I'll do what you are doing, order one and see how it goes !
Thanks!
And thanks to the person who posted the whatsapp number

I live in a new construction lkwd home and bh we are so blessed to own this home but holy cow are there a lot of windows!!!.10 on the main floor and 13 upstairs. Here almost 2 years with paper blinds...

flowergirl8

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 12:01 am
I live in a new construction lkwd home and bh we are so blessed to own this home but holy cow are there a lot of windows!!!.10 on the main floor and 13 upstairs. Here almost 2 years with paper blinds...

Ha it's time to take the plunge! I got somewhat cheaper blinds for the rest of my house but was holding out for zebra ones for my front windows.
Mazal tov on the house!

chava101

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 12:06 am
I ordered from the Chang Love store on ali. I am very happy for the price I paid. You need to measure the width in 3 different places - top, middle and bottom and go with the narrowest measurement.

Installation was easy, my dh is handy.

They have an option of them calculation the .2 of an inch that they take off.

I didn't feel comfortable to order for my entire house @ once however the price was right and my dh decided it was worth the risk and it really was!

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 12:37 am
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
Would you mind sharing what color shades you got and how much they were? Are the colored parts textured or smooth? I love the textured ones but cant afford them from a regular store

I got white shades. Not sure what you mean by textured? They’re like a sheer satin type material, some stripes are more dee through then the others. They’re gorgeous!
My windows - did 3 in a row as that’s what I have - 35x60, 51x60, and 35x60 totals 166 dollars. Much much cheaper than local places but definitely I hear the risk. For the savings I was willing to take it!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 2:39 pm
I heard so many pp are happy with ali /zebra and are so happy. so hard for pp trying to make parnassa bec of it.

mother1231

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 9:22 pm
Which vendor name on Ali express is the one to order from? I see so many choices come up. Tia

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 9:30 pm
Below is the link to the one I ordered here’s what u need to know:

*theres are other good sellers as well I just went with the cheap responsive seller with good rating
*u have to message the seller with your measurements and ask them for a price quote

*ppl have told me that the edges of the material could fray (even the $1500 local ones) I put nail polish on the ends and so far 1 yr later its ok

*there is also an option of room darkeners (thicker material) which I didn’t need but if ur ordering for a bedroom you’d probably want that one

*the light filtering sheer part of this one I bought is not as sheer as I thought or as the “real thing” meaning I don’t get sun flooding in when it’s on light filtering I cud imagine ppl would be particular about that but I wasn’t cuz I prefer the privacy along with some sunlight even if it’s less than I would want lol

Gooooood luck
https://www.aliexpress.com/ite.....hHT1e

greengrapes

Post Tue, Jun 16 2020, 11:38 pm
This link sais the price is 300. Werent they supposed to be 35 on ali?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries