Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Shira Yael bat Liora Sara
1  2  3  Next

etky

Post Sun, Dec 09 2018, 4:17 pm
Please daven for Shira Yael bat Liora Sara, a 21 year old woman in her 30th week of pregnancy who was seriously wounded in this evening's terror attack, a drive by shooting near Ofra.
She's in surgery now.
Her husband and 5 or 6 others were also wounded but she is in the most serious condition.

etky

Post Sun, Dec 09 2018, 5:05 pm
https://new.tehilimyahad.com/m.....PMNhY

Doctors managed to deliver the baby boy who has been transferred in good condition to the NICU.
The mother still needs tefillot very badly.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Dec 09 2018, 6:00 pm
May she have a refuah shlaima bekarov

etky

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 3:02 am
Unfortunately it seems that the baby's condition has deteriorated overnight.
Both mother and baby are in critical condiition.
Please continue to daven for Shira Yael bat Liora Sara and for tinok ben Shira Yael.

gingertop

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 3:05 am
Poor baby. I hope he has a refuah sheleima and hope that has a mommy who will survive and be able to care for him.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 6:18 am
REFUA SHLEMA

gingertop

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 10:47 am
Does anyone know how she and her baby are faring? I've been thinking about them all day.

sequoia

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 10:48 am
Refua shleima
Why don’t more people care?

Ruchel

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 10:53 am
I've posted it on french groups. Many people are praying. I'm obsessing over it Sad

chanchy123

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 10:58 am
gingertop wrote:
Does anyone know how she and her baby are faring? I've been thinking about them all day.

I've been refredhing news sites all day for updates. But I guess the situation is still the same. Mom is in very serious condition baby in critical. They need many tefilot.
It is horrifying and the terrorists are still at large.

gingertop

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 10:58 am
sequoia wrote:
Refua shleima
Why don’t more people care?

People I know irl care. I think that the limited discussion about it is that there isn't what to argue about. Everyone hopes mom and baby recover.

gingertop

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 11:00 am
chanchy123 wrote:
I've been refredhing news sites all day for updates. But I guess the situation is still the same. Mom is in very serious condition baby in critical. They need many tefilot.
It is horrifying and the terrorists are still at large.

That's what I read in the morning. I hope over the day they've both stabilized but I didn't see any updates. I hope no news is good news.

It's beyond scary that the terrorist is still at large.

gingertop

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 11:02 am
Ruchel wrote:
I've posted it on french groups. Many people are praying. I'm obsessing over it Sad

I can't get them out of my mind. Poor, poor baby. What a cruel entrance to this world. And his mommy isn't even at his side now because she's fighting for her own life Sad

etky

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 12:50 pm
So I just read that Shira's situation has improved. Her injuries are no longer classified as life-threatening, b"h. She opened her eyes and - according to her family- tried to communicate with them.
Unfortunately the baby is still critical. It is touch and go. Sad

gingertop

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 12:59 pm
etky wrote:
So I just read that Shira's situation has improved. Her injuries are no longer classified as life-threatening, b"h. She opened her eyes and - according to her family- tried to communicate with them.

B'h about Shira. Continuing to daven for the baby

chanchy123

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 2:23 pm
etky wrote:

I just logged on to update as well.
I'm really praying for a miracle that will save this baby so he gets to live a long and healthy life with his parents and iyh many more siblings.

etky

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 12:50 am
The hospital updated this morning that b"h Shira continues to improve. She is awake and communicating now. Her husband, Amichai, (who has leg wounds) is also improving.
Unfortunately, no improvement in the baby's condition. He is still critical. Sad

gingertop

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 1:09 am
etky wrote:
The hospital updated this morning that b"h Shira continues to improve. She is awake and communicating now. Her husband, Amichai, (who has leg wounds) is also improving.
Unfortunately, no improvement in the baby's condition. He is still critical. Sad

Thanks for the update. Please continue letting us know about the baby. May there only be besuros tovos.

Chloe

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 2:12 am
Refuah shelaima.
Hope we're updated with good news. Davening for them....

Debbie

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 2:24 am
Davening for them,they should both have a complete refuah shelaimah.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed