Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Help me stick with weight watchers...

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 4:37 am
Last year I joined weight watchers. I was a little overweight and needed to loose 25 lbs
At first it was working out. I was loosing 1/2 lb or 1lb a week. For 6 months I worked hard and didn’t gain anything even on the weeks I didn’t loose (some weeks I stayed the same but didn’t gain) . I lost 10 lbs.... and then it stopped. Different things (very major) were happening in my life and I couldn’t always stick with my eating program. I wanted to hold on to the 10 lbs I lost and I did, but didn’t loose any more. I simply wasn’t able to be careful when things were happening in my life. My goal was obviously to get back into it and continue to loose. This past month things have calmed down and I keep trying to get right back into it... but I can’t! I have NO self control all of a sudden! In one month I gained back 5 lbs!!! Each day I think I will stick with it and start all over but then the urge to eat is so strong and I binge eat - eating an amount that is really not normal.
I know I don’t look good. I would look much better if I could loose weight. I’m embarrassed sometimes ( I’m short so the extra weight is very noticeable on me).
How can I get myself to stop eating??????
I need help! Can't Believe It

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jan 15 2019, 8:44 pm
im in the exact same boat. how were you doing the past 4-5 weeks? are you back on track?

the programme has changed slightly but the brochures are all new, so it could be a totally new start for you. it motivated me. im back in. go to workshops weekly and suddainly it works again. dunno why exactly.

it DOES need commitment. ones your are in youre usually doing great. it is the first 7-10 days which take adjustment. so maybe just make a 7 day tracker. make sure to stick to ww for 7 consecutive days. a tiny step- and go to a workshop to get you new material (its called 'welness that works' now.

give it a shot. 7 days are now too long. ime you adjust quickly and by the time you go to your second workshop it si MCUH easier.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Jan 15 2019, 10:35 pm
Yah. Totally relate. How about if we make some sort of support group on here like those with counting days? Not necessarily weight watchers - it could be any diet. Everyone can start counting how many days they stuck to their plan, and post the number of days in the beginning of each post. We can also support each other, give tips and ideas.... you can post something in a moment of weakness when you're about to give in...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise