Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Schedule

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Dec 12 2018, 9:45 am
What's a normal schedule for a 9 week old baby? I can't seem to get much done. My baby wakes up as I'm seeing the kids off to school and playgroup and my baby doesn't go back to bed in the morning so by the time my toddler gets home at 12 I still haven't managed to catch up on some sleep. How do you all do it? I don't feel like I'm coping.. I don't have time to do grocery shopping or make dinner...

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Dec 12 2018, 9:54 am
It’s hard but normal in the beginning.
At 3 months you’ll feel like it got easier.

Is DH around to help?

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Dec 12 2018, 10:53 am
amother wrote:
What's a normal schedule for a 9 week old baby? I can't seem to get much done. My baby wakes up as I'm seeing the kids off to school and playgroup and my baby doesn't go back to bed in the morning so by the time my toddler gets home at 12 I still haven't managed to catch up on some sleep. How do you all do it? I don't feel like I'm coping.. I don't have time to do grocery shopping or make dinner...

Those first few weeks aren’t easy. It’s literally 24/7. But it gets so much easier. Maybe try and cut down on suppers/housework and focus only yourself and the baby. Frozen dinners etc. it helps when you realize it’s only short term.
Feel good!

ectomorph

Post Wed, Dec 12 2018, 11:03 am
No schedule is normal. Dont expect to feel competent until the baby is 6 months old.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics