Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O where is the "I dont vax, AMA" thread???
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

southernbubby

Post Fri, Dec 14 2018, 7:09 am
From what I've read, insurance companies give a bonus to doctors who have a high percentage of vaccinated patients. Whatever we believe about VPDs, they can result in hospitalization.

lovetobemommy

Post Sat, Dec 15 2018, 8:10 pm
Right! They do offer a reward for the pediatrician for vaccination and you know why? Because they are looking to save money the same way they offer incentives for keeping patients on a healthy weight and for helping patients manage diabetes and hypertension, this activities save the insurance companies a lot of money because people who are immunized and in a healthy weight range and manage well their diabetes and hypertension are less sick and require a lot less hospitalization and medication, this just shows you how wonderful and effective immunizaitons are!

amother
Royalblue

Post Sat, Dec 15 2018, 8:28 pm
lovetobemommy wrote:
Right! They do offer a reward for the pediatrician for vaccination and you know why? Because they are looking to save money the same way they offer incentives for keeping patients on a healthy weight and for helping patients manage diabetes and hypertension, this activities save the insurance companies a lot of money because people who are immunized and in a healthy weight range and manage well their diabetes and hypertension are less sick and require a lot less hospitalization and medication, this just shows you how wonderful and effective immunizaitons are!

Maybe. And maybe it also pushes doctors to vaccinate ppl that shouldn’t be vaccinated🤷‍♀️

southernbubby

Post Sat, Dec 15 2018, 11:54 pm
amother wrote:
Maybe. And maybe it also pushes doctors to vaccinate ppl that shouldn’t be vaccinated🤷‍♀️

This is what the real problem is. Some people should not be vaccinated and creating poster children for the anti-vax movement should be avoided.
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics