Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Affordable Pesach away from home with family Israel??

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Dec 10 2018, 8:49 am
I am not, not, not making Pesach
I say this every year and always end up making Pesach.
Where is there (AFFORDABLE) to go?? In Israel (we live here, no airfare) or even in Europe with cheap airfare.

(We're not spoiled brats jetting off to Italy on someone's dime. We both work full time, and I'm too tired for all the extra work Pesach brings -I want to not dread it)

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 12:27 am
I'm guessing there are no suggestions because there is no such thing as an affordable Pesach hotel Crying TMI Confused

Ruchel

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 6:03 am
Mmmmm. I've seen bungalows. It wasn't so expensive for Pessach. But I'm not sure they had 2 meals a day. In France.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 6:26 am
IMO the best way to enjoy a relatively stress free Pesach is to minimize the cleaning, use only disposables and order all the food - the best and tastiest you can afford.
This way you stay in your own comfort zone and your kids don't have to adjust to a hotel schedule.
You can even vacation for a few days before Pesach when the hotels are offering great deals and your home will stay neat and clean for when you get back in time for the chag.

flmommy

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 6:55 am
Yes pay for a cook, prepared foods and lots of cleaning help and stay home.

elisheva25

Post Tue, Dec 11 2018, 8:16 am
Is Homeaway or Airbn an option ? Sometimes you can rent a home at affordable prices (at least in US ) and it’s a change of scenery and make Pesach there. That’s how many people go rob Florida as well as other locations .

ruby slippers

Post Mon, Dec 17 2018, 9:54 pm
Where are you located- do you want to drive or fly? I know there are places in FL that you can rent and they do all the cleaning for you. You can decide to use their caterer or cook your own food.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics