Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Tics
Previous  1  2

simcha2

Post Tue, Dec 18 2018, 6:11 am
Have you tried just speaking with your pediatrician? That should be your first stop. It could be related to strep, or could be tourettes or something else.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Dec 18 2018, 7:48 am
Crimson, I believe she mentioned that in her magazine article as well. She didn’t explain the full remedy. I have no idea who can guide me with the Bach remedy.
I can ask my pediatrician but somehow I don’t think he’ll be too helpful.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Dec 18 2018, 7:49 am
amother wrote:
These tests can give a clue as to what is going on but are by no means definitive either way for pandas. Someone can have high antibodies and not have pandas, or have normal antibodies and still have pandas. The presence of pandas symptoms along with elevated antibodies will confirm the diagnosis, but the presence of symptoms alone even without the elevated antibodies can be diagnostic.

That’s right. I’m sorry I forgot to mention it, guess I was too tired to elaborate.... that’s exactly what my dr said, and since my child has facial tics, we concluded that she needs antibiotics to treat it
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics