Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Bris and c section
Previous  1  2

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Dec 20 2018, 5:24 am
I know the mohel generally talks to the family and tells them when the bris is. I was actually involved in helping them pick a mohel because the father is not Jewish and the mother had to really push for a bris, so I directed them to mohel who I know is sensitive to this sort of situation. Also, it was a planned c section, my relative cannot deliver vaginally, so they actually scheduled the bris when they scheduled the birth. Ah well, not for me to judge. Even if it is a day late for no reason, the important thing is that a Jewish baby is going to have a kosher bris.

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Dec 20 2018, 6:27 am
amother wrote:
I know the mohel generally talks to the family and tells them when the bris is. I was actually involved in helping them pick a mohel because the father is not Jewish and the mother had to really push for a bris, so I directed them to mohel who I know is sensitive to this sort of situation. Also, it was a planned c section, my relative cannot deliver vaginally, so they actually scheduled the bris when they scheduled the birth. Ah well, not for me to judge. Even if it is a day late for no reason, the important thing is that a Jewish baby is going to have a kosher bris.

Did you speak to the mohel?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions