Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Shadchanim in Lakewood

amother
Silver

Post Wed, Dec 19 2018, 1:10 pm
Can anyone give me names of shadchanim I can call in Lakewood for my 22 year old daughter?
Thanks

overworked

Post Wed, Dec 19 2018, 2:44 pm
tell me more about her im a chasidisha shadchan don't live in Lakewood I deal with divorcees & older boys & girls that would take working boys

advocate

Post Wed, Dec 19 2018, 2:55 pm
Try Raizel Halon

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Dec 19 2018, 3:13 pm
Bluma florans

she's the best and she's incredible at dating coaching also (particularly for older singles. Not that 22 is old. Just added that for others reading this)

the most amazing person!! She invests herself fully in every shidduch she's involved in even after they're engaged and married and expects absolutely nothing in return.

7325460138 text /whatssap/ call

amother
Black

Post Wed, Dec 19 2018, 5:58 pm
Freddy Friedman,17322282423
meir levy, 7323642542
shlomo lewinstein 7325984582
Popular lakewood shaddchanim.

ysdm

Post Wed, Dec 19 2018, 6:31 pm
Tzadok katz

Chayalle

Post Thu, Dec 20 2018, 6:46 am
amother wrote:
Bluma florans

she's the best and she's incredible at dating coaching also (particularly for older singles. Not that 22 is old. Just added that for others reading this)

the most amazing person!! She invests herself fully in every shidduch she's involved in even after they're engaged and married and expects absolutely nothing in return.

Wow I didn't know Bluma is a Shadchan. I agree she's a wonderful person.

Networking with friends, IMVHO, is more important than calling Shadchanim.

barbara1

Post Thu, Sep 02 2021, 9:08 pm
overworked wrote:
tell me more about her im a chasidisha shadchan don't live in Lakewood I deal with divorcees & older boys & girls that would take working boys
Do you know if any lakewood shadchanim that work with chansidesh families. My son is 20 years chasidesh and Ehrlich.

amother
Currant

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 5:37 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Bluma florans

She'll work with younger girls?

amother
Currant

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 5:38 am
Some shadchanim will NOT get back to parents at all, even if you send them regular check in emails. If you live in Lakewood, have a male family member get in their faces from time to time.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 7:13 am
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
She'll work with younger girls?

she does. she is just very very busy and deals more with older and dating coaching. Doesnt hurt to try. You have to be persistent to reach her

amother
Charcoal

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 9:55 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Bluma florans

What type does she deal with?

sari00

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 10:12 am
All these shadchanim are excellent and some live in Lakewood Bluma Florans is on their team

https://www.adoptashadchan.com......aspx

barbara1

Post Fri, Sep 03 2021, 10:29 am
newima wrote:
All these shadchanim are excellent and some live in Lakewood Bluma Florans is on their team

I cant open the link u provided . Do you deal with chasidesh shiduchim and if not do you know of any good shadchanim?

https://www.adoptashadchan.com......aspx
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics