Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Husband's birthday: any ideas?
Previous  1  2

rgr

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 11:35 am
If you are still looking for a nespresso machine, looks like one is on sale

https://www.dansdeals.com/shop.....drop/

bargainlover

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 11:52 am
simba wrote:
A Nespresso machine is great. Great coffee, Pods are expensive but cheaper then buying a brewed coffee.

Ive said this before.. A great pillow. I spent over $100 on a pillow as a gift for DH and he really appreciates it every night. I have given a gift certificate for 2 shirts to a custom clothier. That was a really gifty way to give clothing.
Nice PJ's. Like nice expensive ones. That are silky and soft (those were more for me then for him!)
I would stay away from tools as I would most likely get it wrong but maybe great working gloves and goggles?

I agree DVMOM, no vacuum cleaners!

Happy Birthday to your DH.. to many happy healthy years together.

I’d love to give my DH a pillow, which did you get? My husband really likes a good pillow and the ones we have are going...

Zeleze

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 11:59 am
I bought once a פיטום הקטורת on Parchemnt written by a Sofer

They say It's some Segula fro Parnose, he loved it really and not to expensive

simba

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 12:08 pm
bargainlover wrote:
I’d love to give my DH a pillow, which did you get? My husband really likes a good pillow and the ones we have are going...

I got a memory foam one by beautyrest. You have to like that feel . I personally don’t but he loves it. I should have bought 2 cause we have two pillows per Bed.
It came in a box so I gift wrapped it and it looked big!

imamother153

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 12:08 pm
Is there any seforim that your husband uses on a daily or weekly basis that can use a replacement? If yes ask the seforim store for the latest print/newest addition/updated w newer meforshim. Go to a bookbinding place and Bind it in real leather. Choose a color and design. I did that and binded it in vintage looking color with some white and fading. They even spray painted the pages on the outside to give it an older impression. My husband loved it. He uses it on a weekly basis.

keym

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 12:10 pm
I've gone with the photo gifts. Photo mug, photo coffee cup, photo mouse pad. One year I did a fleece throw with a photo collage of the kids.

One year I bought him and installed an automatic car starter. He really appreciated that. Especially cold winter mornings.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 12:14 pm
I think my husbands favorite gift that I got him was ugg slippers. He’s been wearing them daily since then. Probably about 4 years at least. Just last week I got him really nice ugg winter boots. I figured the first uggs worked well so maybe these would too.

Chew21

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 12:24 pm
Adidas slides! Bluetooth speakers or headphones. Keurig? I also have an impossible time

Ridethewaves

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 12:25 pm
Men’s valet stand/ box. Shaver/trimmer. Personalized robe (from personalization mall). Whiskey/bourbon. Scotch glasses and accessories.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 12:39 pm
When my boys were babies they all had the fuzzy Spanish blankets. We called them a "Fuzzy". One day when the two babies toddled into our room dragging their "Fuzzies" along, my DH jokingly said "No fair. I want a fuzzy too". I did some searching and found an adult size fuzzy blanket just like the kids. It's 14 years and he still uses it every night. He can't sleep without it. He uses it either as a layer spread on top of his sheet , or he puts it as a layer on his body beneath his quilt .

I also got him a pillow from My Pillow once.
He recently bought a Kuerig coffee machine (he bought the gift for himself because I didn't want to get it , knowing it would add clutter to my counters. ) He loves it and uses it every day.

He also bought a cold brew system that he spends time preparing . He's very into his coffees.

As far as tools I know my DH would love to have a nail gun and a saw table.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 1:21 pm
Apple airpods make a great gift

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 2:44 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
When my boys were babies they all had the fuzzy Spanish blankets. We called them a "Fuzzy". One day when the two babies toddled into our room dragging their "Fuzzies" along, my DH jokingly said "No fair. I want a fuzzy too". I did some searching and found an adult size fuzzy blanket just like the kids. It's 14 years and he still uses it every night. He can't sleep without it. He uses it either as a layer spread on top of his sheet , or he puts it as a layer on his body beneath his quilt .

I also got him a pillow from My Pillow once.
He recently bought a Kuerig coffee machine (he bought the gift for himself because I didn't want to get it , knowing it would add clutter to my counters. ) He loves it and uses it every day.

He also bought a cold brew system that he spends time preparing . He's very into his coffees.

As far as tools I know my DH would love to have a nail gun and a saw table.

That’s hilarious in the cutest way lol

rofa

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 2:55 pm
I've wanted to emboss a message on the inside of leather belt... But I never did get around to it.

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 3:00 pm
Foot massager that fits underneath his desk at home. Most used gift ever

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 9:12 pm
amother wrote:
Foot massager that fits underneath his desk at home. Most used gift ever

Can you post a link?

Joy of Motherhood

Post Thu, Dec 27 2018, 10:56 pm
These ideas are great! You're all so creative !!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics