Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Telz-stone

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 4:28 am
Do you know anything about Telzstone?
I know nothing about it, never been there.
only know about the beit hachlama.

I'd like to find out information for someone looking to move there.

So community, style, weather, housing options, schooling, etc.
anything you know, I'd love to hear.

essie14

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 4:52 am
https://www.nbn.org.il/aliyahp.....arim/

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 5:57 am
Thank you, that was very helpful.
Does anyone have any personal experience?

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 6:16 am
I was there many times!!! Stayed with a family for a a month and then continued to go every Thursday til Sunday. My best memories. It has changed and gotten bigger though. Back then it was mostly Americans and south Africans who had made Aliya. I knew a woman who lived there for 10 years and didn't speak any Hebrew.. she didn't need it. The people were very sweet and welcoming. On shabbos everyone was walking around in basically an oval circle so everyone was shmoozing and catching up, which was nice. You have a bus connection to yerushalayim and bnei break ( probably more by now). There's a makolet that has everything but for big shopping people went to yerushalayim. I remember the little boy going to school uphill, I don't remember where the girls school was though. And the older kids took the bus to school so I assume it was outside of telztone. There's a yeshiva (or at least was) for off the derech boys but there wasn't an issue with them.
It's a very nice place to live. There used to be mostly houses and then apartments were being built down the hill, so young people (and the married kids who grew up there) bought apartments and then more apartments were being built. So it's definitely bigger and more vibrant now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions