Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pinworms help!!

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 12:20 am
Did tape taste my 6 year old has pinworms. We did Reese’s twice I was not vigilant about washing linens and pjs every day. It’s baaaackk and now I’m feeling itchy too. Took Reese’s not feeling better. What to do? How many times can you take Reese’s safely? Is there something stronger?

tweety1

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 11:04 am
I wrote this on a number of threads. Pindrops from herbari saved my sanity. I still stick to it as my baby just finally got rid of it last week. Up to date this is my fourth kid that I tried it on and it worked.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 11:16 am
Where to buy? You give to entire household? Or only to one infected? How many times a day? Does it taste awful? This is consuming my life!!

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 11:50 am
I also posted this on another thread:
Herbari drops did not work for us.
I so badly wanted it to work, was desperate for a product that sounded promising.
It isn’t cheap and I was sorely disappointed.
Just putting my experience out there for you.

While we were using it, the symptoms disappeared and I was ecstatic thanking Hashem every second that He sent me a product that works.
Well, a day or two after finishing the product... we realized that it hadn’t been effective.
Sorry but being honest here.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 12:42 pm
This is awful we just learn to live with it?? Crying Crying

tweety1

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 4:50 pm
I bought it in a vitamin / health store. Instructions is to give to entire family but I didn't.
While a poster said it didn't work for her that's possible. Pinworms is one of those things "what works for me might not work for you" type of things. But I think if you're desperate enough, you should try it. If it won't work you'll say "waste of money". If it will work you'll say "best investment ever". I was desperate enough so I took the jump and bh don't regret it.

HonesttoGod

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 10:20 pm
Garlic bulb or garlic drops.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics