Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
AliExpress Jack Tsingtaowigs Falls
Previous  1  2

CPenzias

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 7:09 pm
I got a refund but it took a good 6 weeks

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 11:45 am
Bumping this up for info.

Anyone recently bought a wig from here with a good experience?

ez-pass

Post Fri, Apr 05 2019, 4:41 pm
Got one last week. It looks amazing! It fits me better than my more expensive ones and according to my shaitel person, it is a really nice piece comparable to any cheaper quality wig like sary or Irene.

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 4:19 am
I would never buy a wig from china. We can hardly trust local sheitel machers that the hair isn't from india, let alone an seller online.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 8:32 am
amother wrote:
I would never buy a wig from china. We can hardly trust local sheitel machers that the hair isn't from india, let alone an seller online.

They have a hechscher in them first of all. But if you feel that way, how do you wear a wig at all?

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 9:40 am
amother wrote:
They have a hechscher in them first of all. But if you feel that way, how do you wear a wig at all?

The "hechsher" is literally a label that they copied from another wig. I promise you that there is absolutely no one checking the source of the hair.

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 9:51 am
amother wrote:

Even if they come from India, aren't they still fine? Isn't that what rabbi belsky zl said?

cnc

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 10:26 am
amother wrote:

Not everyone holds that it is a problem.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 10:43 am
amother wrote:
The "hechsher" is literally a label that they copied from another wig. I promise you that there is absolutely no one checking the source of the hair.

It may be but I personally don't hold that way anyways so I am fine. But anyways if you feel they just stick on a label, how do you hold by any hechscher? Anyone can just stick on a label on anything....

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Nov 20 2019, 12:16 am
A lady in monsey is now selling gorgeous wigs from chins from a diff seller..she used to buy from jack...same pricing like $400 but u get to see what you are buying and much better wigs. Sells cost price and asks for donation for kallahs. 845-376-9982 or shaintels.com
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics