Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Child Receives Shocking Diagnosis

Yael

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 1:18 pm
In the Shimon HaTzaddik neighborhood of Jerusalem, in a small apartment, a family of six is dealing with the stuff of nightmares. Chaya and Shmuel Avramsky, loving parents to four children, don’t know where to turn.

A little less than a year ago Aharon began to complain of pain in his chest. The doctors brushed off his complaints and sent him and his parents home with some paracetamol for the pain.

Yet, over a month later, when Aharon was still in pain Chaya and Shmuel Avramsky were shocked to find a growth protruding from his ribs. On Aharon’s fifth birthday the family received a dreaded diagnosis: Ewing’s sarcoma, an aggressive cancer that puts their son’s life in grave danger.
"You could literally see the cancer growing from his ribs," says Shmuel.

A dizzying array of treatments is now a part of their life: chemotherapy, surgery and daily radiation are the only way to save Aharon’s life.

Chaya Avramsky has been forced to leave her job to take care of her son during the treatment period, and the family barely gets by on Shmuel’s salary. The three older children, Faige, Nachman and Nosson, are being neglected: another side effect of the life-destroying cancer.

The family’s savings are depleted, and they are quickly running out of money to keep Aharon alive. An emergency fund has been set up to save Aharon’s life. The precious five-year-old “little tzaddik” is too young to suffer so much.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL CAMPAIGN

Sponsored Post

ProudMommie

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 8:06 pm
I just learned of this and can't stop crying!!! They were my neighbors and Aharoni's brothers are friends of my son!!! I remember Aharoni learning to walk in front of my eyes...I have no words..I am in so much pain right now, I can hardly see the keyboard as I write.. These are WONDERFUL people who live in Yerushalaim ir Hakodesh bmesirus nefesh only wanting to do good and serve Hshem. I feel so guilty that when I often see these appeals I don't know if I should believe it or not... Now, these are friends and people I KNOW well. I have no words... I am just begging you to please help this family. I know that there are so many of these appeals now Hshem Yeracheim.. PLEASE I beg you if you can, please contribute!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics