Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Crying Baby

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 6:21 pm
Hi All,

I recently started sending my baby to a baby sitter while im at work. And since its so hard for me to put the baby to sleep! Wouldnt stop crying! I dont know what to think of it. Anyone had same situation?

ectomorph

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 6:26 pm
He misses you. Is he getting good care at the sitter? If you are sure yes he just needs time to adjust.

As a baby this happened to me. One day my mother popped in to see me still strapped in from the morning bawling and unfed. She immediately found a new babysitter. So its worth checking out.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 6:27 pm
The babysitter might have your baby napping too much during the day.
It also could be that your baby misses you and wants to bond more.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 6:31 pm
ectomorph wrote:
He misses you. Is he getting good care at the sitter? If you are sure yes he just needs time to adjust.

As a baby this happened to me. One day my mother popped in to see me still strapped in from the morning bawling and unfed. She immediately found a new babysitter. So its worth checking out.

My baby doesnt come home sweaty so im sure hes not in his coat the whole time! But how do I find out if she takes good care of him?

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 6:32 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
The babysitter might have your baby napping too much during the day.
It also could be that your baby misses you and wants to bond more.

He sounds overtired! And I rock him and do everything I could be he wouldnt fall asleep just cry n cry!

mother4

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 6:35 pm
How old is your baby? I hope s/he is getting good care there. Only send to someone you really trust..

ectomorph

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 6:39 pm
amother wrote:
My baby doesnt come home sweaty so im sure hes not in his coat the whole time! But how do I find out if she takes good care of him?
after that experience my mother started doing random visits to check on me (understandably) anyone who was uncomfortable w the idea she wouldnt use.

Can you get a nanny cam?

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 7:19 pm
Please stop scaring OP! Its normal for babies to be extra kvetchy and clingy when they start going to the babysitter. It takes some time getting used to. They want our attention. It does not mean that they're not getting the proper care. I'm sure OP did her research.

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Jan 03 2019, 8:19 pm
How old is he?
How long has this been going on?
Is it possible that something else is bothering him- teething, eczema, a cold? It's very normal for babies to act most fussy when falling asleep if anything is causing them discomfort.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics