Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Marine Park Home for sale! Great price!

amother
Mauve

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 10:22 pm
A great house is for sale on my block.
Currently, there are 3 frum families on the block, and we would love more! The Rabbi of the nearby shul lives on the block as well. The house is fully renovated and move in ready! 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, full basement with kitchen, beautiful backyard and deck, private parking. The block is quiet and super convenient, next to all major buses, the mall, grocery store, pharmacy a block away, park 2 blocks away! Feels like the suburbs in the middle of Brooklyn! Everyone keeps to themselves and no one bothers you. Let me know if you are interested!! Much cheaper and nicer than busy Midwood!!

Last edited by amother on Sat, Jan 05 2019, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ivory

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 10:24 pm
Which block is this?

amother
Burlywood

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 10:25 pm
amotheranon wrote:
A great house is for sale on my block.
Currently, there are 3 frum families on the block, and we would love more! The Rabbi of the nearby shul lives on the block as well. The house is fully renovated and move in ready! 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, full basement with kitchen, beautiful backyard and deck, private parking. The block is quiet and super convenient, next to all major buses, the mall, grocery store, pharmacy a block away, park 2 blocks away! Feels like the suburbs in the middle of Brooklyn! Everyone keeps to themselves and no one bothers you. Let me know if you are interested!! Much cheaper and nicer than busy Midwood!!

Can you provide the Zillow link, or youre looking for commission?

amother
Mauve

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 10:47 pm
I am not looking for commission. I just think the owners are nice and the house is very beautiful and a good price (compared to if the house was in Midwood). They were using realtors but now are selling the home themselves and if you are interested I will give you their number. Here's the link: https://www.nystatemls.com/pro.....0507/

amother
Mauve

Post Sat, Jan 05 2019, 11:05 pm
Forgot to mention:
There are two Shuls, one a ten minute walk and the other a fifteen minute walk.
Closer one is Bnei Torah (Ave S/East 37)
Other one is Merkaz Jewish Center(Ave S/East 33)
Been to both Shuls, and both have an OOT vibe. Non-judgy as well, down to earth, not a fashion show like other Midwood Shuls! Lol

My husband and I both don't drive and we don't need to because everything is nearby us! Very good location!

snoopy613

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:12 am
hi can you please pm me?
thanks

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:28 am
Op.
Pls feel free to pm me with any questions!

Last edited by amother on Mon, Jan 07 2019, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:35 am
Is a 1500 square foot house in Marine Park for such an asking price a bargain?
It seems overpriced to me.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 12:42 am
If you count the basement, it's 2,000 sq feet. Also owners said price is negotiable. I am not a realtor or anything, but compared to Midwood or Boro Park or other parts of Brooklyn, it's much cheaper.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating