Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Therapeutic Writing Workshops Beginning Soon

Yael

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 9:33 am
Write Your Way Home!

It’s proven. A pen and a journal can provide powerful therapy. It’s available whenever and wherever you want it. And it costs nearly nothing.

But not just any writing. Therapeutic writing uses research-based techniques to help you move forward in a seemingly simple way. Lead by Yocheved Rottenberg, a Certified Journal Instructor, women all over the world connect through video conferencing in which they write, share, and interact with one another. There is a wonderful group experience, but yet the content of your writing is for your eyes alone. It is easy, enjoyable, surprising and transformational!

The beginners workshop is called “Journal to the Self” and includes all the basic therapeutic writing techniques. It begins on Tuesday, January 22 and runs for eight weeks. The cost is $150. The classes are recorded for those that miss it. Anyone without internet, can join via teleconference.

For those that don’t want to commit to a course, there an alternate option of signing up for eight weeks of therapeutic email prompts for only $100.  

For more details, check the website: WriteYourWayHome.com

Excerpts from emails received from past participants:

- “Starting ‘Write your way home’ I was slightly skeptical about how I could gain from it because I had done writing courses before and wondered what could be so different. But after 10 weeks this course, I have come out with a new understanding and appreciation of myself. It’s not just another writing course, it’s a new way to understand and empower yourself through writing.” Participant from London

- “Thanks again for the course it truly was life changing. I keep on reflecting on the course. It really changed my perspective on so many things. It is truly more powerful than therapy and has helped me tremendously. So much looking forward to the next one.” Participant from Europe

- Taking your class made a tremendous difference in my life. Thanks for the gift of helping me find myself by myself. We always hear that "you have it in you" etc., but now I really got to see it. It was unbelievable experience.  Participant from NY

Testimonials:

- “I am over-the-top excited about Yocheved Rottenberg’s International Journaling Workshop "Write Your Way Home.”  Through Yocheved’s workshop, I have gained wisdom, insight, clarity, courage, humor, motivation, contentment, authenticity and more. I could go on and on and on…  I have difficulty containing my enthusiasm.  I endorse Yocheved's work at every level.  Treat yourself.  Dive in...”

Judith B. Mizrahi, M.Ed., LMHC, Certified Instructor of Journal to the Self. Jacksonville, Florida

- “With so many modalities of therapy currently available to us, it is refreshing, and important to see this incredible tool being acknowledged as a pathway to healing, self discovery and growth. Over two years ago, I jumped into one of Yocheved’s courses with a good deal of curiosity and a significant amount of shiurim, self development courses and even some “regular” therapy under my belt. Nothing, however, could have prepared me for the honesty, safety and growth that I have experienced through the process of writing under the guidance of a highly trained, talented and caring facilitator.

Whether individually or in a group setting, the workshop exercises that Yocheved has developed, provide an invaluable resource to clarify, process, reflect and direct our inner world, relationships and Avodas HaShem. Sometimes painful, sometimes joyous (and everything in between), the places that I have been able to explore have been far beyond my expectations.  I highly encourage anyone looking for a real journey to the self to pick up their pens and explore this unique opportunity.” BM, Yerushalayim

- “A traumatic life experience landed me in therapy. At a certain point I was ready to move on, but I still felt stuck in certain areas. Then I found Write Your Way Home. The tools we learned in class have helped me immensely to process my experiences and apply what I learned in the therapist’s office. Thanks to these journaling techniques, I’ve become a new person.”
    C.L., Yerushalayim

- This course really helped me to get more in touch with myself and to have new attitudes toward the challenges of my life. The tools we learnt helped me to gain new understanding as well as giving me something I could walk away with to use at any time I feel stuck. It was fascinating to see how I grew over the weeks. Yocheved really provides a safe environment to help personal growth and discovery which helped me connect much more to Hashem and have more meaning and fulfillment in my life.

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics