Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Aliexpress Flower Girl Dress

shev143

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 9:59 pm
Has anyone ordered flower girl/party dresses from aliexpress for girls...or other inexpensive online places to order

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 10:18 pm
You can sometimes find really cheap on Amazon

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 10:36 pm
My neighbor ordered from Ali for her daughter's wedding & they looked like they're wearing a piece of junky garbage. It might look stunning on the picture but horrible on.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 11:17 pm
I’m looking into ordering tea length dresses and decided amazon has cheap prices and easier returns so prob more worth it and safer.

avigail

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 11:25 pm
A couple years ago I bought from light in the box, about $60 each, were beautiful, fit well..just took a while to come. just now I bought from Amazon for about the same price, I ordered two different styles, since quick and easy return. one was great one looks very cheap.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 3:43 am
We ordered through Amazon since we didn't have enough time to get them directly from China. Return shipiping was great since we weren't sure about sizes and ended up returning some. They're def. not the highest quality they can be nice enough for a simple affair but probably not for a really elegant wedding. Don't plan on being able to reuse them. And if you order a dress with tulle on the bottom you have to let them hang and air out out they look much better after they've puffed out a bit.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 4:10 am
We got beautiful affordable matching dresses for our four girls at flowergirldressforless.com
Most are solid colored. We got sleeveless and bought white shells.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics