Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Anxiety, Fears and Pandas
Previous  1  2

GiGichai

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 8:10 pm
U can PM me ur phone number and I'll tell administrator

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Dec 30 2018, 10:29 pm
Done. Thanks so much

dvoras

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 11:28 pm
Most people that were diagnosed with pandas by susan schulman didn't see much help from zpak or augmentin

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 11:34 pm
dvoras wrote:
Most people that were diagnosed with pandas by susan schulman didn't see much help from zpak or augmentin

Most ? Have you conducted a study?

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Jan 09 2019, 1:04 am
My child wasn't diagnosed by Susan Shulman, but I just have to respond here to say that 6 weeks of zithromax and omnicef, combined, gave me my child back. We still have work to do, but the difference is incomparable.

There is no cure for PANDAS. PANDAS is a symptom of a dysregulated immune system. It's important to use diet, address nutritional deficiencies, and rule out any other chronic infections to achieve more healing.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jan 09 2019, 1:32 am
amother wrote:
My child wasn't diagnosed by Susan Shulman, but I just have to respond here to say that 6 weeks of zithromax and omnicef, combined, gave me my child back. We still have work to do, but the difference is incomparable.

There is no cure for PANDAS. PANDAS is a symptom of a dysregulated immune system. It's important to use diet, address nutritional deficiencies, and rule out any other chronic infections to achieve more healing.

Can you explain more about this? I am seeing some progress from zithromax and vitamin d. Also doing some herbal remedy which I see calms her just enough she should be receptive to other techniques. But I'd like to hear more about chronic infections and nutritional deficiencies so I can sound somewhat educated when discussing with my dr.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics