Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Publishing LLC in NY

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 10:33 pm
Anyone is familiar with the process?

It seems like I would need to go down to the county clerk office or mail in documents.

Anyone care to guide me on what exactly I would need to submit?

Any other tips or information?

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 11:00 pm
There are many companies who take care of the entire llc formation for you for a minimal fee. Maybe check in your local business directory to find one?

simba

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 11:02 pm
If you are having a lawyer set up the LLC for you this is usually part of the setup. They do it in some cheap paper in upstate,NY.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 11:20 pm
amother wrote:
Anyone is familiar with the process?

It seems like I would need to go down to the county clerk office or mail in documents.

Anyone care to guide me on what exactly I would need to submit?

Any other tips or information?

It's really difficult to do it without the whole thing being rejected by NY for some reason or other after you went through the whole process and spend weeks on end and plenty of money.
Call a place like Allstate corporate services and ask them to it for you in Albany and then switch the county for you.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 7:47 pm
Anyone did it on their own?

I would like to go through the process without the whole address change runaround.

If you have any tips please share.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 7:50 pm
amother wrote:
Anyone did it on their own?

I would like to go through the process without the whole address change runaround.

If you have any tips please share.

You don't have to do an address change it's just cheaper that way since publications in Kings counties and New York counties varies greatly (it's hundreds and hundreds more here).
I've done it on my own and NY red tape never approved always found what to pick on why not approved and lost time and money. I only do it through a corporate service provider now.
I can teach you the process but it's not going to help you if you get rejected too.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 7:54 pm
simba wrote:
If you are having a lawyer set up the LLC for you this is usually part of the setup. They do it in some cheap paper in upstate,NY.

The county clerk tells you where you need to publish; you don't get to choose. But no question that a lot of the options are cheaper outside of NYC.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics