Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
I just realized!!

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 10:11 pm
my 3rd anniversary is this shabbos!! I'm so caught up taking care of my new infant I completllllllyyy forgot !! gift giving on our bday and anniversary is big by us, I cant beleive I didnt get him anything!! pls help me what I can get last min -not online-. I can drive anywhere. Monsey based.
he has a new watch, got new belt, wallets, socks got him wines.. beer.. bar mixing set n bar drink book ... I'm outv ideas any suggestions??

sky

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 10:16 pm
Clothing valet
Car valet
Drill/tools
Slippers
Bathrobe

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 10:18 pm
great idea thanks! I already got him slippers. got him bathrobe. I have a tiny house so valet wont work (altho he can really use it) car valet isnt relevant for him..

amother
Burlywood

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 10:19 pm
Gold pen

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 10:20 pm
amother wrote:
Gold pen

where can I get such a thing?

OutATowner

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 10:20 pm
Matching his and hers wine glasses (some are funny).
Does he like music/books?
A heater or massage thing that goes in the car.

amother
Burlywood

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 10:24 pm
amother wrote:
where can I get such a thing?

Google to find a store near you. Department stores will certainly have pens, but they might not be real gold. They have nice ones thought!

meme6

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 10:57 pm
I bought hubs a new wool jacket with pretty scarf!

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 11:05 pm
Nice bottle of liquor or booze and shot glasses
Neck/foot massager
Kohl's had a lot of nice gadgets for the holidays and they may still have them.

imamother153

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 11:30 pm
Cologne, custom shirt for after shabbes though, Challa board. Good set of headphones/ earphones, Bluetooth.

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Jan 10 2019, 11:40 pm
Does he like cheese?

Get a cheese cutting set, buy some some fancy cheeses and wine, and have a wine/cheese tasting date.

amother
Brunette

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 12:09 am
he doesn't like cheese. I think hes extra spoiled Can't Believe It Can't Believe It he just got a nee jacket ur has apple pods and apple watch, Bose bluetooth earphns , gazillion of colognes.. recently made custom shirts

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 1:21 am
Create an experience. Why waste and clutter the small space with items he doesn't need? ; )
Beautiful Friday night meal set up while he's at shul. Special main dish and surprise dessert. Chilled champagne in a bucket of ice. Bedroom with rose petals and whatever else you like. Chocolate and a new bottle of cologne on his pillow case.

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 1:38 am
(Another vote for valet, IF you can find a slimline one)

Iymnok

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 4:43 am
Tickets or vouchers for something special.
Dinner, a show, 1 day vacation,...
Set up the shabbos seuda a bit fancier, more formal. If you usually use paper, pullout the chins, use a different tablecloth, add an appetizer so that you could use the 3 forks and two spoons.
Get a nice wine and set wine goblets.
It’s an early shabbos still, so bedtime can be early and fun!

little neshamala

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 8:30 am
OP you say he has a gazillion colognes. He may like this-I was in bath and body works last night and their mens line really expanded, they have a lot of other products (manly) besides for cologne. One thing that caught my eye was a lotion (the body cream squeeze tube that until now was only marketed for women) with shea butter and its in their "Suede" cologne scent. Now with the freezing cold we're all using tons of hand cream-this one smells very manly and nice.... you can pair it with something else...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics