Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Will Mrs.Duby publish for 2019

Frumwithallergies

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 12:33 am
Every year I buy 3 copies of her guide. BH in 2018, she reissued but didn't update her guide.

Does anyone know if she will publish for this year ?

All the spinoffs are making me antsy to clean and declutter. I have even taken Marie Kondo's book from the library to inspire me!

Frumwithallergies

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 7:13 am
Bump.
I thought Mrs. Duby might be on Imamother Smile

Frumwithallergies

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 9:12 am
I loved the Frazzled Woman's Guide to Pesach by 'Mrs. Duby'. I have been using it for the last few years (I discovered it for the first time, free! On Imamother) and have been purchasing it ever since.

Am I the only one who wants to know how Mrs. Duby is doing and whether she will publish this year again?

I hope she is well. She had mentioned on her website (last year) that she had health issues and then BH had a baby.

cozyblanket

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 9:25 am
I have never heard if this book. What does she update each year? Why can't you use a version from a previous year?

(I would love to see an older edition!)

Frumwithallergies

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 11:04 am
The guide is a brilliant, well designed booklet which provides shopping, cleaning and planning outlines for pesach. It helps me organize and streamline my cleaning, shopping and meal planning. It already contains the 'calendar' so I don't have to break my head over the planning.

You can check out sample pages from her website.... I'm going to check if I can find her email address on her website and contact her directly to ask her whether she is publishing this year.

iammom

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 11:23 am
This looks amazing!

Please keep us posted if you hear back.

Frumwithallergies

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 11:51 am
Will do!

MrsDuby

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 12:37 pm
Hi ladies !
It's me mrsduby ! My friend texted me "did you know there's a thread about you on imamother?"

I am so so so touched that people have found my book helpful. It's why I do it !

Yes I am right now finishing up the updates for the 2019 edition.

I am actually revamping the book so people will be able tl keep the core book and use it year after year but also have the option for updated calendars for the new year.

The plan was to do these changes last year but apparently having a baby (he was born January) keeps you a little busy !!

Bh I'm holding my sleeping one year old and I will let everyone know once the book is ready.

Once again thank you for the kind words. It's made my day !!!

If anyone has any questions , in case I don't see replies don't hesitate to email me directly at mrsduby@gmail.com

Good shabbos !! ♥️♥️♥️

cozyblanket

Post Fri, Jan 11 2019, 1:58 pm
MrsDuby wrote:
Hi ladies !
It's me mrsduby ! My friend texted me "did you know there's a thread about you on imamother?"

I am so so so touched that people have found my book helpful. It's why I do it !

Yes I am right now finishing up the updates for the 2019 edition.

I am actually revamping the book so people will be able tl keep the core book and use it year after year but also have the option for updated calendars for the new year.

The plan was to do these changes last year but apparently having a baby (he was born January) keeps you a little busy !!

Bh I'm holding my sleeping one year old and I will let everyone know once the book is ready.

Once again thank you for the kind words. It's made my day !!!

If anyone has any questions , in case I don't see replies don't hesitate to email me directly at mrsduby@gmail.com

Good shabbos !! ♥️♥️♥️

Hi Mrs.Duby!

Do you know when it will be available to purchase? How much does it cost?

Thank you!

ds14

Post Wed, Feb 27 2019, 3:13 pm
Anyone know if this is available yet?

Frumwithallergies

Post Wed, Feb 27 2019, 4:22 pm
Yed! It is now ready for purchase ! I just got an email from Mrs Duby herself. Either Google her name to find her website, or email her (her email is listed above...just scroll up)!

ds14

Post Wed, Feb 27 2019, 4:26 pm
Thank you!!!

MrsDuby

Post Thu, Feb 28 2019, 10:01 pm
Just wanted to let you guys know that the 2019 book is (finally!) Up and available.

Happy cleaning !

www.dubyspesachlists.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics