Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
I want to go to Miami for 2 days vacation

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 12:41 pm
My husband can't come with me now and I wish I had someone to go with.....I just want to go relax, sit by the beach, go out to eat, maybe do some light shopping. I would want to leave motzei shabbos and come back late monday night or early flight Tuesday morning.

Anyone wanna join me? lol

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 12:49 pm
Would love to! Smile
FYI, a couple of years ago, when needed to desperately get away, I went myself. It was actually quite nice!

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 2:05 pm
I actually just found a friend to go with so it worked out in the end!! Yay!

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 2:59 pm
I’m always looking for a partner to go with but I’m too shy to just take anyone!
Oh well

amother
Burlywood

Post Sat, Jan 12 2019, 9:08 pm
Hey, I actually recently booked by myself in a few weeks! I wouldn’t want to share a hotel room with a stranger, but if anyone wants to hang out with me by the beach, etc, that sounds good!

Ema of 5

Post Sat, Jan 12 2019, 9:37 pm
amother wrote:
My husband can't come with me now and I wish I had someone to go with.....I just want to go relax, sit by the beach, go out to eat, maybe do some light shopping. I would want to leave motzei shabbos and come back late monday night or early flight Tuesday morning.

Anyone wanna join me? lol

If you take a Tuesday flight, I’d meet you Monday night. (Not this week, next week)

Ema of 5

Post Sat, Jan 12 2019, 9:38 pm
amother wrote:
I actually just found a friend to go with so it worked out in the end!! Yay!

Yay!!!!

amother
Lime

Post Sat, Jan 12 2019, 10:05 pm
Op here. It may not work out in the end for me to go with my friend as originally planned because she can go a week that I can't and she may not be able to go the week I can. She will let me know by the end of this week so hopefully, it works out in the end. So I may still need someone to go with...

amother
Burlywood

Post Sat, Jan 12 2019, 11:18 pm
Im going first week of February, if anyone’s interested...

Ema of 5

Post Sat, Jan 12 2019, 11:26 pm
amother wrote:
Op here. It may not work out in the end for me to go with my friend as originally planned because she can go a week that I can't and she may not be able to go the week I can. She will let me know by the end of this week so hopefully, it works out in the end. So I may still need someone to go with...

Like I said, I’ll be in Miami on the 21, so we can get together that night if you want.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 10:42 am
amother wrote:
Im going first week of February, if anyone’s interested...

Are you going by yourself? I wanted to go the first week of February too. I've never gone on vacation myself before so not sure how that would work out....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics