Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Would you take the baby to the doctor?
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 3:17 am
She's had 2 days of Azenil and is so much better BH. She's having much fewer coughing fits and they're much shorter and no more vomiting. She's definitely headed in the right direction.

I don't know if this means it was actually pertussis, but I suspect there was something bacterial going on if she responded so well to the antibiotic. There's always the chance that it was viral and this was its natural course, but my feeling is that it wasn't. No way to know for sure at this point and it really doesn't matter. I'm just glad she's getting better.

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 7:38 am
I'm glad to hear that she's on the mend.

Also, I'm in Israel, and if you're under meuchedet, you're allowed to see up to two different doctors of the same speciality within a three month period (for each patient). I get that your dr doesn't want you to, but it's your choice not his.

NovelConcept

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 9:30 am
BH I'm happy she's getting better.

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 10:55 am
amother wrote:
I'm glad to hear that she's on the mend.

Also, I'm in Israel, and if you're under meuchedet, you're allowed to see up to two different doctors of the same speciality within a three month period (for each patient). I get that your dr doesn't want you to, but it's your choice not his.

Thanks. It's not that the doctor doesn't want us to. It's only when our regular pediatrician has hours that we're not allowed to see a pediatrician in a different mirpaah. Apparently it's the kupah policy (not Meuchedet).
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics