Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Greenwald vs ottimo vs circa

ectomorph

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 5:14 pm
Please pm me with v your experience dairy catering in Lakewood.

dankbar

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 8:16 pm
I was at a shabbaton catered by Grunwald caterers from Lakewood....Ooh ah! Was it upscale!!!

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 8:34 pm
greenwald is more of a caterer that does weddings etc. Ottimo and Circa are both milchig restaraunts that cater brissim, sheva brochos, parties.

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 8:37 pm
greenwald is more of a caterer that does weddings etc. Ottimo and Circa are both milchig restaraunts that cater brissim, sheva brochos, parties.

sky

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 8:44 pm
I’ve actually been to dairy events by all plus kava.

Greenwald was an over the top affair in someone’s home. When Greenwald does an expensive affair they do it right with amazing waiters. It was delicious and gorgeous and superbly run.

Ottimo and circa were very similar in terms of food. Both had very good very plentiful food. Circa has a much bigger room but the acoustics were really not great. Ottimo has a smaller room that is more ‘intimate’ for smaller events. Both events were mainly buffet so not much waitering. It was a large assortment of gorgeous salads, pastas, mini pizza and fish.

Kava -I was recently at an affair and it was really nice. The host paid $5 extra per person and there was unlimited specialty drinks which was a lot of fun for everyone. There was a delay between the soup and main as everyone picked between between the Main Choices which were prepared fresh. We played a game during the wait.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics