Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Things to do in Orlando besides parks

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 11:59 am
Any ideas please?

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 12:26 pm
I will be following closely. I might also go. There used to be a mall with regular stores like perfumania etc. I believe there is still the house where things are crooked. Home rentals give you excelent kosher swiming. There used to be 2 restaurants but I havent been there like 16 years

daagahminayin

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 12:27 pm
Crayola and science museum

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 12:37 pm
Jet skiing. Swimming with dolphins.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 12:40 pm
Kennedy Space Museum.

Disney Springs

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 12:45 pm
Is cholov yisroel available every day? At least frozen but I dont want to store. I want to go buy every day....even if frozen My DH consumes 3 quarts on milk (blur cover ) cholov yisroel with cereal on a day off :-)

Many years ago a store didnt have any more one day and we wasted hours driving to Miami and back

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 12:48 pm
amother wrote:
Is cholov yisroel available every day? At least frozen but I dont want to store. I want to go buy every day....even if frozen My DH consumes 3 quarts on milk (blur cover ) cholov yisroel with cereal on a day off :-)

Many years ago a store didnt have any more one day and we wasted hours driving to Miami and back

Then I guess you should pre-order. They won't know to suddenly order extra quarts of milk the week your husband is there unless you let them know in advance.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 1:16 pm
We rented a villa with a private pool, so we spent time just lounging at there. miniature golf, ripply's believe it or not, outlet mall

amother
White

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 1:20 pm
If you're going in the winter it may be too cold for swimming, so have a backup plan.

Bring your own frozen milk if it's crucial to your diet, there are no guarantees.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 3:00 pm
Wonder works is a fun interactive science museum

etr

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 8:18 pm
orange picking. there are different natural springs within an hour of orlando with glass bottom boat rides, manatees, alligators and other things to do there. google silver springs, wekiva springs, blue springs, and tarpon springs. there's also cocoa beach pier, cape canaveral and kennedy space center, tampa bay - dolphin watching and beautiful clearwater beaches. Orlando Magic basketball games. disney springs is free and very disneyish. for kids, crayola and orlando science center are really nice. there are air boats and kayak rental places as well.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 8:54 pm
Great ideas!
Thanks

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 9:21 pm
We also enjoyed the Titanic museum.

Batsheva1

Post Sun, Jan 13 2019, 9:45 pm
Hummer off road experience
zip line and ropes course at the Orlando Zoo
I fly- An indoor skydiving experience

Check groupon Orlando location under "things to do" You will get many ideas and will be able to do it at a discount
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics