Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Ob-gyn in jerusalem covered by meuchedet
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

dvoras

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 3:21 pm
Dr. Raphael baruch is very good. He only does private so it can be pricey, but my sister used him and was happy.
There is also a doctor Pollack but he only does home births.

cheeryonthetop

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 3:23 pm
Thanks everyone for your help! Much appreciated!

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Jan 14 2019, 3:54 pm
Another vote for Pineles. He is really top, my entire extended family uses him.

cheeryonthetop

Post Tue, Jan 15 2019, 2:45 am
I'm curious: who is this Dr. Micki Stetman that is mentioned many times in the old part of this thread. People seemed really happy with him. Anyone knows if he is still around?

cheeryonthetop

Post Tue, Jan 15 2019, 2:46 am
amother wrote:
Another vote for Pineles. He is really top, my entire extended family uses him.

same here. I wish I could get into him. If knows of a way to get into him I would be thrilled.

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Jan 15 2019, 3:45 am
cheeryonthetop wrote:
I'm curious: who is this Dr. Micki Stetman that is mentioned many times in the old part of this thread. People seemed really happy with him. Anyone knows if he is still around?

AFAIK he's not on Meuchedet anymore.
They stopped working with him after several patients complained about misconduct.
He might still be on other kuppot.

nameless

Post Tue, Jan 15 2019, 5:55 am
cheeryonthetop, do you have meuchedet? If yes, you can usually get appointments (with a 6-8 week wait) in his pisgat zev Meuchedet office.

cheeryonthetop

Post Tue, Jan 15 2019, 6:15 am
Yes I do have Meuchedet.
Oh! When I called they said no new patients. Is it a different number or should I specify its for the other office?

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Jan 15 2019, 11:06 am
Dr grissaro!
Shes a professor at Hebrew U, and she did her residency in that college in Montreal.
Shes amazing! So calm, and smart, and nice to talk to. Shes quick, but she has all the patience in the world for you.

cheeryonthetop

Post Tue, Jan 15 2019, 12:02 pm
Do you have Dr grissaro's number?

( I'm assuming that she takes meuchedet and is in yerushalayim )

cheeryonthetop

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 6:01 am
I'm trying one more time. Anyone know the numbers of Dr. Penilis's office in Pigat Zeev?
The number Meuchedet gave me does not work and his other office told me they don't have it.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 6:12 am
amother wrote:
AFAIK he's not on Meuchedet anymore.
They stopped working with him after several patients complained about misconduct.
He might still be on other kuppot.

Is this really true? What kind of miss conduct?

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 7:10 am
Dr grissaro works in shaare zedek. 026555999. So you just call up shaare zedek and ask to make an appointment with her. And then once you see her, just ask her for a way for you to reach her when you need.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 7:18 am
amother wrote:
Is this really true? What kind of miss conduct?

s-xual.
I don't know if the allegations are true or not but this is what I read in the media and the kuppa apparently acted on this basis.

cheeryonthetop

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 9:49 am
For all those who were having a hard time getting into Dr. Penelis as a new patient - I just called Dr. Penelis's office in Pisgat Zeev at 02-656-4871
and was able to get an appointment for whenever I wanted!

I feel like I missed something because it was so simple!

Thank you to whoever's idea that was.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 6:18 am
Does anybody have Dr. Roznak current contact info pls? I got an appointment through meuchedet but only in 6 weeks and would like to go earlier, even private if possible.

LovesHashem

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 6:22 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
Does anybody have Dr. Roznak current contact info pls? I got an appointment through meuchedet but only in 6 weeks and would like to go earlier, even private if possible.

Secretaries are your friend. They can fit you in in between appointments if they really want. You need to give them a reason you should go earlier and push.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 6:30 am
This is my first pregnancy, I’m barely 2 months married, and I’m not a pusher:( I don’t know how to push in Israeli society, I’m new here. I’d just like his contact info in anybody has it please.

essie14

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 6:32 am
LovesHashem wrote:
Secretaries are your friend. They can fit you in in between appointments if they really want. You need to give them a reason you should go earlier and push.

Agreed. the secretaries have more power than the doctors.
If he has never seen you before I highly doubt he will accommodate you. But the secretary can get you on the appointment list.

LovesHashem

Post Thu, Oct 21 2021, 7:35 am
essie14 wrote:
Agreed. the secretaries have more power than the doctors.
If he has never seen you before I highly doubt he will accommodate you. But the secretary can get you on the appointment list.

I did with my first, I told the secretary I have no idea how far along I am, and told her I'm very nervous, it's my first, I don't know anything, and want an appointment as soon as possible.

I got in quickly.
Page 6 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions