Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Mehadrin YO-Bars

lucky14

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 9:11 pm
Has any had one of them recently. I used to love them but just got one of the "new" ones and it tastes very different. Just wondering if this one is just "off" or if they really did change.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 9:16 pm
lucky14 wrote:
Has any had one of them recently. I used to love them but just got one of the "new" ones and it tastes very different. Just wondering if this one is just "off" or if they really did change.

So there was one recent batch that absolutely was off. Like spoiled off. Dh wasn't sure, he just didn't "like it" but I noticed a you're about to be running to the bathroom taste.
The good news is that the new batch with 2/28/19 expiration date tastes good (hazelnut).

lucky14

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 9:27 pm
ra_mom wrote:
So there was one recent batch that absolutely was off. Like spoiled off. Dh wasn't sure, he just didn't "like it" but I noticed a you're about to be running to the bathroom taste.
The good news is that the new batch with 2/28/19 expiration date tastes good (hazelnut).

Interesting. This was a 2/28/19 vanilla. I ended up throwing out. I don't want to get sick. The only part that tasted good was the chocolate covering it. What flavor was the one you got that didn't taste good? Maybe I'll wait a few months and try again, or try a different flavor. I hope this is just a bad one and they still taste as good as they used to.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 9:28 pm
lucky14 wrote:
Interesting. This was a 2/28/19 vanilla. I ended up throwing out. I don't want to get sick. The only part that tasted good was the chocolate covering it. What flavor was the one you got that didn't taste good? Maybe I'll wait a few months and try again, or try a different flavor. I hope this is just a bad one and they still taste as good as they used to.

I also threw out 3 bars. I think it was 2 vanilla and maybe a coffee 1 too.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 10:43 pm
just tried hazelnut! delish! one vanilla last week was yum too

sunflowershine

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 6:30 am
I tried the vanilla. Hazelnut. And peanut butter.
They were all so horrible. Had to throw in garbage.
I was wondering why they .make something that tastes so disgusting.
Glad I read here made have been a bad batch.
Will have to wait and try it again

watergirl

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 6:42 am
I bought them when they first came out and they werr inedible.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen