Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Irene! Would love feedback! Ty!

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 5:18 pm
I want to buy an Irene..
If anyone has one and can help me would really appreciate it!
Do they airdry nicely?
Do they have nic ehair?
Are you overall happy with it?
Should I buy from sheital matcher with sale or rather full price from their store in BP?

Any other reviews? Thanks so much!

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 5:19 pm
I have one for a few months and really love it. It dries beautifully. So comfortable and easy to wear.

stillnewlywed

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 5:20 pm
I have one. Great price, gorgeous hair, nice colors. The only thing I don’t like about it is that its very full. I had to get some of the wefts removed and still thinking of taking more out.

cnc

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 5:22 pm
I would only buy it from a SM that will back it.
I'm happy with my Dolce and very unhappy with my VIP

amother
White

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 5:45 pm
I got mine on sale and it’s quite good.
Not worth more than it’s price though.

For a $1000 (Range) wig it’s pretty good.

I’d go to a reputable SM

oneofakind

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 5:57 pm
I like mine but it's very full. I'm suspicious of the ones on sale. It's a good price for what you are getting so it's worth having somebody taking some responsibility if something goes wrong.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 9:24 pm
oneofakind wrote:
I like mine but it's very full. I'm suspicious of the ones on sale. It's a good price for what you are getting so it's worth having somebody taking some responsibility if something goes wrong.

Thank you, whats wrong with the ones that go on sale?

amother
Red

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 10:12 pm
I just bought 2 Dolces on sale by esty geldzheler-Goldstein
They were $1000 each including her cut
I love them both but I don’t expect them to last as long as a more expensive wig
I bought a short vip last year directly by Irene during their sale for $750 and had it cut by a reputable shaitel macher for $350
I don’t love the way they cut in Irene’s studio
I think they are a great value

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 10:28 pm
I have 2. I love the actual hair it aridrys beautifuly. But the front is a bit too wiggy. I had to add more baby hairs and thin it out a lot.

cnc

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 10:34 pm
amother wrote:
I just bought 2 Dolces on sale by esty geldzheler-Goldstein
They were $1000 each including her cut
I love them both but I don’t expect them to last as long as a more expensive wig
I bought a short vip last year directly by Irene during their sale for $750 and had it cut by a reputable shaitel macher for $350
I don’t love the way they cut in Irene’s studio
I think they are a great value

DO you know what length they were?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 10:42 pm
I have an Irene shaitel for abt 6 years now. I paid $450 including the cut and I love it!!!

amother
Orange

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 9:43 am
I have a dolce for 2 years now for Shabbos. It holds curls like nothing else! I get so many compliments and only have to have it redone after a few months. get so many compliments on it. Very Happy

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 9:48 am
Thank you so much everyone!
What is the difference between dolce and vip

amother
Black

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 10:26 am
I kinda like my irene. I would never wear on shabbos.
I bought a flat one, so I wouldn't have to bother taking out wefts. I'm neutral toned medium blonde (not ashy, not yellow either). They highlight really nicely, and the dolce air dries wavy. Looks pretty natural because eof how coarse the hair is. Holds a style well.
What drives me absolutely insane is how badly they knot up in the back, and they oxidize soooooooo quickly.

QUEENY

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 1:10 pm
amother wrote:
I have a dolce for 2 years now for Shabbos. It holds curls like nothing else! I get so many compliments and only have to have it redone after a few months. get so many compliments on it. Very Happy

This is the best thing about my Irene. It can hold curls for months. I have my Dolce for at least 2 years. I bought it from a sale. I love the hair. Front is a bit wiggy as another poster mentioned. Bc I bought it from a sale, I did not get it fitted properly. I basically only wear it to Simchas. I would by one from a SM.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 1:17 pm
QUEENY wrote:
This is the best thing about my Irene. It can hold curls for months. I have my Dolce for at least 2 years. I bought it from a sale. I love the hair. Front is a bit wiggy as another poster mentioned. Bc I bought it from a sale, I did not get it fitted properly. I basically only wear it to Simchas. I would by one from a SM.

I'm thinking to buy from Irene themselves in BP, does anyone know if they will givr enough time and attention to fit properly?

ILOVELIFE

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 1:25 pm
I bought it at Irene and had them do the Iniital cut as it was included and then my SM just touched it up

It’s my 7 day a week wig and I’m wearing it every day for about 2.5 years.... it’s incredible with curls

You know I actually like it as full cuz my face needs that and all others fall flat fast.

aliavi

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:31 pm
Irene now has lace fronts. They will do on an existing wig. I haven’t done mine yet but I plan to.

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:53 pm
amother wrote:
I'm thinking to buy from Irene themselves in BP, does anyone know if they will givr enough time and attention to fit properly?

I bought mine through a SM but they needed adjusting (I have a huge head) so I went down to them so they could resize it. They definitely do work with you, but make sure you know how you will wear the cap (at your hairline, or a bit further back with bangs...) because that makes a big difference. I highly recommend their wigs! The best part is that they hold the settings so much better than my more expensive one.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 12:13 am
I have a dulce , 2.5 years old. Removed the bulky-ness from the hairline and replaced with thin babyhair, also removed hair from the top so its flat now. Had some wefts removed to make it a lot thinner and I highlighted it . Happy I spent the $200-250 customizing it . It looks like a very high end wig now ....
Someone asked about the difference between the VIP and Dulce - VIP is higher end softer hair doesnt hold as well. Dulce is much more popular
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics