Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Lakewood Ear Piercing for Toddler

jewishmom6

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 11:05 am
Does anyone know where I can get my 3 year old daughter's ears pierced in Lakewood?
My dd is very scared type of kid and doesnt do well with pain. I need someone good and quick. Tysm!

mommyla

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 11:14 am
Rivky Abecasis, but why do it if she's scared and won't handle it well?

jewishmom6

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 11:17 am
mommyla wrote:
Rivky Abecasis, but why do it if she's scared and won't handle it well?

I always ask her if she wants and she always told me no cause it will hurt.
for the last couple nights she told me that she wants earrings but she is the type to chicken out once we are there. If she is really serious abt going I will take her if not not.

EMEN

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 11:27 am
I second Rivky Abecasis. Shes great.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 11:47 am
I 3rd Rivky Abecasis.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 11:55 am
I took my toddler to Rivky abacasis and she pierced her ears unevenly.

One ear lobe was pierced way too high, and not centered. The hole is going to need to be fixed and redone...

jewishmom6

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 12:03 pm
Thanks all!

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 12:05 pm
The sterling society. She will come do it in your house.

nchr

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 2:53 pm
Why dont you take her to a reputable tattoo or piercing parlor? These people are experts in properly piercing with a needle and will make sure your daughter gives her consent.

amother
Plum

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 3:16 pm
Estimate rubinfeld in talymawr

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 3:54 pm
I was also very happy with Esti Rubinfeld. She is a nurse and was very clean. She is very warm and calm with the kids. The holes are very even too.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:05 pm
amother wrote:

One ear lobe was pierced way too high, and not centered. The hole is going to need to be fixed and redone...

Please be very careful not to post Lashon Hara on a public forum. Not everyone will always do a perfect job with ear piercing, however it is wrong to publicly bash someone and their parnassah which can seriously impact someone and will never be taken down.

mommyla

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:09 pm
amother wrote:

When she did my daughter's ears (not a toddler) she marked both ears and had me approve it before piercing.

nchr

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:20 pm
Why was my post hugged for offering hygienic advice? You should always do piercings with a needle and a reputable, professional tattoo/piercing parlor is the place to go (you can also try your pediatrician, which seemed popular years ago). A pediatrician will do it after 6 months old, but many professional piercers will make sure your child is old enough to give consent.

Mommyg8

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:45 pm
I was also very happy with Rivky Abecasis. She's very highly recommended by everyone I know who used her and she's just so nice.

esther36

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:56 pm
I was very happy with Rivky abecasis too. I pierced my girls ears elsewhere and they weren't done right at all! Totally uneven:(

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:59 pm
nchr wrote:
Why was my post hugged for offering hygienic advice? You should always do piercings with a needle and a reputable, professional tattoo/piercing parlor is the place to go (you can also try your pediatrician, which seemed popular years ago). A pediatrician will do it after 6 months old, but many professional piercers will make sure your child is old enough to give consent.

Where do you live that minors have to give consent?

nchr

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 7:52 am
amother wrote:
Where do you live that minors have to give consent?

Not legally, but some people believe you should not change anyone's body, including your child's, when not medically necessary without consent. A lot of piercing shops have this concept so they will ask the child if they want to be pierced or if they want to do the second ear after the first. I happen to agree with this, but parents can do as they please for their children, so if their child is younger or may need more support or freak out before I guess they should use a pediatrician or discuss it first on the phone with a piercing shop.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics