Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
S/O what’s your biggest bracha in life?
1  2  3  Next

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 2:05 am
Self explanatory. Let’s hear it! 💗

hodeez

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 2:12 am
That I was born a Jew and was given the opportunity to become a baalat tshuva when I was young

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 2:12 am
My husband who is slowly changing me from a dysfunctional home to a good, confident woman...
(And this doesn’t come without pain for those who think it’s easy)
Baruch Hashem, and there’s so much more.

amother
Firebrick

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 2:13 am
My family - 3 bh healthy kids and a wonderful husband

Bliss

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 2:21 am
So many, how can you even count them? Even with all hardships in life you can find so many brachas if you look out for them.

Every breath is a bracha.

csfm

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 3:24 am
My wonderful kinderlakh. Baruch Hashem.

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 4:01 am
At this point in life my part time job that turned into a full time job because my husband's company just closed and he is looking for a job, so we wont have no money coming in.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 4:03 am
My husband and baby!

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 4:59 am
My niece who got cancer at 1 years old, celebrating her fifth birthday.
Meeting my husband..when I had already given up of finding one. (Got married early 30s)
Those are my biggest ones.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 5:19 am
My incredible husband and my miracle baby

Zeleze

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 5:34 am
The person I married to, and that we both run a stong Yiddish family and life

BH BH BH

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 6:00 am
my amazing husband who fits me like a puzzle piece. my kids
and the fact that I have the opportunity to run a semi large tzedaka organization.
Being able to help people all the time and put smiles on peoples faces is the greatest brocha of my life.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 6:06 am
My children are each other's best friends.

DVOM

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 7:04 am
I have so many! My mental and physical health. My husband, who knows me down to my bones and loves me for me. My kids, and the way they challenge and stretch my patience, my creativity, my pride, my fears, my joy. My parents, who value and love me. My siblings. The fact that my sisters and I are raising our children together so that my boys and I feel part of a large loving network of aunts, uncles, and cousins. My kids' school, where despite numerous flaws they have a safe and nurturing environment to learn. My job, which is flexible and rewarding. My husband's school, which is driving him crazy and working him to the bones but providing him with a solid education that will hopefully give us a good income. My 12 step program which has helped me eat normally and healthfully these past 5.5 years. My beautiful, ramshackle, quirky little house that shelters us and who's aging, faded beauty brings me a lot of joy.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 7:10 am
Having had kids without too much difficulty (a little more difficulty than average just made me more appreciative).

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 7:14 am
DVOM wrote:
I have so many! My mental and physical health. My husband, who knows me down to my bones and loves me for me. My kids, and the way they challenge and stretch my patience, my creativity, my pride, my fears, my joy. My parents, who value and love me. My siblings. The fact that my sisters and I are raising our children together so that my boys and I feel part of a large loving network of aunts, uncles, and cousins. My kids' school, where despite numerous flaws they have a safe and nurturing environment to learn. My job, which is flexible and rewarding. My husband's school, which is driving him crazy and working him to the bones but providing him with a solid education that will hopefully give us a good income. My 12 step program which has helped me eat normally and healthfully these past 5.5 years. My beautiful, ramshackle, quirky little house that shelters us and who's aging, faded beauty brings me a lot of joy.

Can you please start a thread about your 12 step program?
I’d love to hear more about your experience

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 7:29 am
thank you for beautiful beautiful thread
another brocha
really put a smile on my face
just what I needed to see this morning
thank you

simba

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 7:32 am
Mine and my families health. Definitely the biggest Bracha there is.

There is so much more but this one trumps it all.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 8:21 am
my kids- they were ALL conceived months when I didn't think it was possible due to mikvah being pushed off, short cycles... a lot of tears were shed to have my small family and I'm so grateful for them.

my husband- I still can't believe I'm married-don't take it for granted

that I b"H am financially comfortable enough that I can pursue treatments for my kids that I think might help them even if they aren't covered by insurance

DVOM

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 12:23 pm
amother wrote:
Can you please start a thread about your 12 step program?
I’d love to hear more about your experience

I actually wrote an AMA thread about it a bit ago, if you want to search it. Or feel free to PM me!
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational