Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Hookless vs traditional shower curtain

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 10:15 pm
Debating about getting a hookless shower curtain with a snap-in liner, instead of the traditional shower curtain with fabric liner, that uses hooks. Any experience with the hookless? Do you recommend?

Here is an example of a Hookless one:
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.c.....08906

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 10:24 pm
I've seen these in hotels but doesn't seem to be easy to remove and wash.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 10:28 pm
They are the best. I only buy those. They are super easy to take on and off and no annoying hooks that always get stuck.

perquacky

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 1:14 am
I have one. I like the look much more than the curtains with hooks.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 7:52 am
This is not what you were asking, but we have a modern shower that does not have a door. Just an open gap that you step into- no rod for curtain. So after having this I got used to it. It doesn't feel cold, so long s the bathroom door us shut. And I'm wondering if you can point the nozzle away so the room doesn't get soaked, would you consider using no curtain? One less job to do plus never goes moldy?

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 10:41 am
I have one of these and I’ve been happy with it. I like how it looks, and it has a lining inside that’s easy to snap off and wash. You can buy extra replacement linings if you want.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 10:43 am
amother wrote:
This is not what you were asking, but we have a modern shower that does not have a door. Just an open gap that you step into- no rod for curtain. So after having this I got used to it. It doesn't feel cold, so long s the bathroom door us shut. And I'm wondering if you can point the nozzle away so the room doesn't get soaked, would you consider using no curtain? One less job to do plus never goes moldy?

I once stayed in a hotel with a modern shower like this. It had half a glass wall, but no door or curtain. I couldn’t stand it! No matter what I was getting the floor soaked, and I was freezing. I do not recommend.

amother
Honeydew

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 11:08 am
Thanks for all your replies, so you all think I should go ahead with the hookless? Is it nice enough for a guest bathroom?

sarah58

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 11:51 am
go for the hook less its much prettier and easier since you just snap off the liner without removing the whole thing
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics