Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
What's your big challenge in Life??? HUGS!
  Previous  1  2  3  10  11  12

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 10:16 am
Zehava wrote:
Is it a difficult marriage or abusive spouse? Marriage should not cause anxiety and depression.

BH no abuse its just a lot of changes, moving, starting a new life essentially. We both are learning how to give in a way that the other person appreciates but it doesn't necessarily come automatically.

SacN

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 12:25 pm
amother wrote:
Swimming in waves of grief. I carried a beautiful daughter for 9 full months and unexpectedly she died most likely due to difficult birth. She was only 2 days old yet she expressed such maturity. She opened her eyes a lot and communicated with me. She loved being held and undressed. She would look all around during diaper changes. She was gorgeous.
I feel like I am tying slowly each day. My insides are so numb. I pull through each day knowing my older kids have no one but their parents. Absolutely no grandparent or aunt/ uncle involvement. I lost a lot of friends because I realized they lied about a lot. They showed no remorse or empathy to my pain so I stopped talking about my pain.

My sister lost a 6 week old last year. Her first. He was a lovely gift that we didn't have for long enough. I know your pain- I see it reflected in her eyes. It was unexpected and heartbreaking and life will never be the same.
You should only have healing and health.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 4:23 pm
SacN wrote:
My sister lost a 6 week old last year. Her first. He was a lovely gift that we didn't have for long enough. I know your pain- I see it reflected in her eyes. It was unexpected and heartbreaking and life will never be the same.
You should only have healing and health.

I am so sorry

I feel so physically crippled from the trauma,,,, this pain will remain with us forever.
I miss my baby so dearly it’s unexplainable physical pain

Thankyou for blessing. May Hashem help your sister and everyone around her heal and grow stronger

Surrendered

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 8:16 pm
Swimming in waves of grief. I carried a beautiful daughter for 9 full months and unexpectedly she died most likely due to difficult birth. She was only 2 days old yet she expressed such maturity. She opened her eyes a lot and communicated with me. She loved being held and undressed. She would look all around during diaper changes. She was gorgeous.
I feel like I am tying slowly each day. My insides are so numb. I pull through each day knowing my older kids have no one but their parents. Absolutely no grandparent or aunt/ uncle involvement. I lost a lot of friends because I realized they lied about a lot. They showed no remorse or empathy to my pain so I stopped talking about my pain.

There's a support group for mothers who had miscarriage or Stillborn. To join the Kanafayim weekly conference calls, please PM me.
Page 12 of 12   Previous  1  2  3  10  11  12 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational