Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Bingo is coming to Lakewood!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 7:34 pm
amother wrote:
So I’m wondering what it has to offer Lakewood.

Almost every big store has fantastic parking.

Seasons, evergreen, kosher west and other stores run amazing meat and chicken sales.

Npgs has pretty cheap pricing on non sale items. There’s are often fantastic sales on paper goods in many stores (when I stock up).

Most stores have great customer service. The bag your groceries and offer delivery.

I was reading this thread and wondering the same exact thing.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 8:08 pm
Bingo Brooklyn is the best store...love it! Do my weekly shopping. Big airy great produce cheap and good quality. Don't have all brands..only cheaper ones but im fine with it. All items under the brand "blue pantry" are super quality. Mayo. tuna fresh lettuce and frozen vegetables....dont fool yourself its fact

Last edited by amother on Tue, Mar 05 2019, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

LiLIsraeli

Post Sun, Jan 06 2019, 8:41 pm
Notsobusy wrote:
I was reading this thread and wondering the same exact thing.

So was I.

Amarante

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 9:17 am
I saw the title and since I associate Bingo as something for Catholics just like Mah Jong is typically for Jewish women - my aunts had their weekly Mah Jong group. Although Bingo is now pretty ecumenical as my grandfather was in a kosher assisted living facility and they had a Bingo game every day every lunch which was well attended by the ladies Very Happy . He was more a Rummicube kind of guy Smile

And I thought how interesting that they were opening up a Bingo parlor in Lakewood LOL LOL .

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 10:55 am
Mevater wrote:
This thread hasnt been updated. When is the Lakewood Bingo opening?

They're planning to open Jan 21. I know this from an inside source.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 2:26 pm
amother wrote:
Like what?

Salmon and dairy are cheaper at Bingo (their salmon is also fresher).
Chicken and meat are similar to KRM sale prices and I like KRMs quality so I stay put and don't feel like I'm missing out by not shopping at Bingo.
I have sensory overload when I go into Bingo and since I like specific brands and deliveries, I don't end up shopping there.

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, Jan 07 2019, 4:21 pm
They have a great selection and price on dry good products ssuch as containers, kitchen ware, some basic toys/pencils etc etc but their produce is terrible. I have never bought milk that has lasted longer than 3 days, yoghurts are almost always moldy - literally green when I open them, and fruit and veg are either mushy in store or mushy and moldy by the next day. Just something to be aware of.

I go there about once a month - treating it like a kosher costco.

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 6:09 am
HonesttoGod wrote:
They have a great selection and price on dry good products ssuch as containers, kitchen ware, some basic toys/pencils etc etc but their produce is terrible. I have never bought milk that has lasted longer than 3 days, yoghurts are almost always moldy - literally green when I open them, and fruit and veg are either mushy in store or mushy and moldy by the next day. Just something to be aware of.

I go there about once a month - treating it like a kosher costco.

Totally untrue....what a joke..must of purchased hundreds of yogurts.....never ever green and moldy.....veg is very very ok for the price you pay....anytime better quality than the fruits and vegetables that are overpriced at krm....
You are a simple bingo hater...
Lol...maybe your husband owns a grocery....
Fact I owe bingo a big thank you for saving me $$$$$$

doctorima

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 7:01 am
I have nothing to do with Bingo and only shop there rarely, but when given the choice between the report of a well-known poster brave enough to post under her screen name and an anonymous amother accusing her of lying to support her husband's store, I know whose story I'm more likely to side with.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Jan 08 2019, 8:10 am
I have shopped at bingo when I needed to make a big order. I never had an issue with spoiled food and always found their fruits and vegetables to be good and fresh.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 3:08 pm
They opened today. Very nice store and a lot of good prices

hillary

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 3:56 pm
Where are they located?

jflower

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 4:24 pm
I shop in Bingo Brooklyn all the time. I buy Goldenflow milk and have never had a problem with it.

Chew21

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 6:39 pm
hillary wrote:
Where are they located?

Located on rt 70. Same plaza as home depot.
Just went there today, beautiful spacious store wide aisles.
Prices were good. Nothing unbelievable. Although Salmon was really cheap 7.99 per lb!
There was also a nice selection of fresh meats and chicken. I feel like the prices of those were comparable to Evergreen and GG.

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 9:02 pm
doctorima wrote:
I have nothing to do with Bingo and only shop there rarely, but when given the choice between the report of a well-known poster brave enough to post under her screen name and an anonymous amother accusing her of lying to support her husband's store, I know whose story I'm more likely to side with.

your loss

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 9:13 pm
I love bingo. I go before yomim tovim and always save $$
They have big spacious aisles it’s a pleasure to shop there.
Their meats are imported so the quality is obviously less but you’re paying much less so you need to make that decision I personally don’t buy meat there.
The chicken is good.
Their nuts and candies are very fresh , to those who “assume” they’re arent..
Their dairy products are never spoiled or moldy..

So sad to see on this thread how ppl can try to being a business down with lies and speculations

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 4:44 pm
Not impressed. I went today and the produce was very bad. As I was paying for a bag of clementines I noticed that they were totally mushy and spoiled so I told it to the cashier and said I didn’t want it so he told me to put it back (?!) so I had to send my 10 year old to put it back on the other side of the store. And then I had to spend 10 min packing up my $150 order while the cashier was doing nothing because no one was behind me. I won’t be going back. It’s not good enough for the convenience of the other nicer places with delivery, customer service and baggers

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 6:05 pm
And I was there on Sunday and was very impressed! Prices were way better than npgs on all basics! The fruit and vegetables I bought we're excellent! Their Romaine lettuce was amazing and fresh nothing compared to npgs lettuce and it's only $2.99 bag. POF milk $2.39, j &j chocolate pudding $1.99, nature's own apple juice 2/$3, case of Poland spring water gallons 6. 29 vs. $8.29 in npgs and chicken and meat were good priced and tasted very fresh. I'm definitely going to be going back. My kids bagged and overall when comparing two receipts I definitely saved a nice amount of money!

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 6:06 pm
amother wrote:
And I was there on Sunday and was very impressed! Prices were way better than npgs on all basics! The fruit and vegetables I bought we're excellent! Their Romaine lettuce was amazing and fresh nothing compared to npgs lettuce and it's only $2.99 bag. POF milk $2.39, j &j chocolate pudding $1.99, nature's own apple juice 2/$3, case of Poland spring water gallons 6. 29 vs. $8.29 in npgs and chicken and meat were good priced and tasted very fresh. I'm definitely going to be going back. My kids bagged and overall when comparing two receipts I definitely saved a nice amount of money!

My lettuce was 3.99 for the bag. Do you mean unchecked?

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 6:19 pm
Went there Thursday nite. Was there this afternoon.. This place is awesome..

Flounder 4.99 a lb, thats cheaper then the fish in Shoprite with the questionable Tablet-K hechsher, and better quality.

Shredded mozzarella , 1.99 (Cholov Yisr !!!) .
Beautiful Salmon , Seabass, Trout , VERY GOOD PRICE.
Chicken breasts 1.99.

All the meat looks as nice as the very upscale places for half the price
Lovely spice section. Really nice olive bar, if you are into that.
My only complaint is no coffee section. I was looking for k-cup by the case or fresh beans to grind. They only have instant..
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics