Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Who sells pre cut sheital

amother
Brown

Post Sat, Jan 12 2019, 7:41 pm
I'm looking to buy a sheital.. I so scared to buy something and get it cut, I'm. Thinking to get a pre cut what are your thoughts and anyone know someone really good that they can recommend? Or any brand they can recommend? (first sheital In 8yrs!) thanks everyone! (I'm in NY)

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 11:08 am
I got a wig at The Wig Shop in Five Towns a few years ago.. it's my FAVORITE sheital! It's a Kiki wig that was on sale for $900 and was cut by Chaya Halon herself, who did an amazing job!!

Unfortunately The Wig Shop closed down here, but try Chaya's Precuts in Brooklyn!

oneofakind

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 12:05 pm
My shaitelmacher who does not sell shaitels does not recommend pre-cuts. She says sometimes lousy shaitels are chopped up a bit and sold as a precut. Buy a nice Irene, check it out first with your shaitel macher who will cut it (not the one selling it) before you buy it. Plenty of lemons out there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics