Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Bnos Penina Lakewood
Previous  1  2

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 7:17 am
amother wrote:
Proud Bnos Penina parent here. This is our seventh year with the school.
Mrs. Paskesz is not "very" chassidish, as you described. She's heimish with a bit of a chassidish lean.
Really it doesn't matter. The school has been wonderful. The first grade currently has two full classes.
Yes it is true that the school is becoming more chassidish, at least in the lower grades. Parents have been asking for more of a yiddish-speaking curriculum. If I had a baby girl now, I would be very conflicted whether or not to send her to Bnos Penina in five years. I have been so happy with the school and its chinuch, but we are as "kalteh litvak" as you can get. No chassidish blood in my family. ☺

IMO she is very chassidish when compared to the school. Several of her children could attend viznitz, belz, etc. and would not even think of sending their children to bnos penina. I do know her super sweet daughter in law more than her, but she could have easily worn a spitzel and been someone who meant it.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 7:41 am
How would you compare bnos penina to bais chinuch besides the fact that the latter is a new school?

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 8:07 am
Hi,

just wondering is she the Mrs Paskesz that taught in Bobov? does anyone know..

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 2:34 pm
amother wrote:
Hi,

just wondering is she the Mrs Paskesz that taught in Bobov? does anyone know..

No. Mrs. Paskesz that taught in Bobov is the Yiddish principal in Ateres Nechama High School (Bnos Binah's high school) in Lakewood.

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 6:06 pm
amother wrote:
No. Mrs. Paskesz that taught in Bobov is the Yiddish principal in Ateres Nechama High School (Bnos Binah's high school) in Lakewood.

thanks

amother
Firebrick

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 6:50 pm
Im sending my daughter here in sept oyh and have a few questions if someone can help me?
How does it work with transportation to Toms river, I have to lay out 1000$ amd then the school sends in the bus paper and I get reimbursed?

I feel like the school day is really short..
And which uniform sweaters do older elementary girls wear?
Velour zip up?

And do they give a tuition break?
Thanks.

japmom

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 7:22 pm
I can help you as I am a mom there if you give me your number I can call you I am a mom in the amazing school for a nice amount of years
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics