Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Is it true that girls are born first?
Previous  1  2

butterfly2

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 1:02 pm
Girl was born first because of her position but it can be eitijer way- whichever is baby A- lower down. For the woman making a blanket statement about c-section, it is just as common to have naturally, I did and it was very smooth bh

amother
Brunette

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 8:12 am
First, wishing you bshaa tovah.

Second, no this is not true. The baby closest to the exit is born first.

Third, if your doctor days the girl is always first, please find a new doctor. I am a medical professional in the world and it is not the case.

Fourth, for whoever said twins are usually born by C-section. This is not true. If you want a vaginal delivery, find a doctor with experience. That's the key. If your babies meet the criteria to try for a vaginal delivery, don't let anyone tell you that most are born via C-section.

Wishing you much luck and many blessings.

ra2558

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 5:32 pm
I’m a twin and I born first and we have another set twins that my sister also born first

amother
Smokey

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 5:45 pm
amother wrote:
First, wishing you bshaa tovah.

Second, no this is not true. The baby closest to the exit is born first.

Third, if your doctor days the girl is always first, please find a new doctor. I am a medical professional in the world and it is not the case.

Fourth, for whoever said twins are usually born by C-section. This is not true. If you want a vaginal delivery, find a doctor with experience. That's the key. If your babies meet the criteria to try for a vaginal delivery, don't let anyone tell you that most are born via C-section.

Wishing you much luck and many blessings.

Amen thanks but I'm currently not pregnant as mentioned above, someone just told me that.. she might have even made up that the dr said that...I was curious if true.. thanks for replying

amother
Ivory

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 10:00 pm
My boy/girl twins were born vaginally with my son being born first. They were head down throughout most of the pregnancy, but my son’s head (and sac) was always lower, so we knew he’d be born first vaginally. He would most probably have the been born first in the event of a c section as well.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more