Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Looking for easy & healthy recipes

imachossid

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 11:04 am
Im looking for easy & Healthy recipes that can be prepared ahead of time for lunch & dinner. No dairy, oily, spicy foods. No cauliflower, peppers, eggplant, nothing very hard. If anyone has any great recipes I'd really appreciate it & I will post my favorite recipes too.

Last edited by imachossid on Sun, Jan 27 2019, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

ectomorph

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 11:25 am
Canned beans and white rice

CHAYA R

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 12:03 pm
I sometimes do chicken bottoms in the oven. Silver foil pan, slice an onion, a few garlic cloves,1/2 green pepper. Put the chicken on top with paprika. Bake on 300 for about 2hrs. I freeze it raw-make many and bake it fresh.

Put chicken and potatoes in a slow cooker. Add some liquid smoke. Not a lot because the taste is very strong. You can do this in the morning and have dinner ready whenever. So easy and delicious!

Whole sweet potaoes in the oven are also yummy.

Please share ur recipes! Good luck!

imachossid

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 12:49 pm
Bake salmon in the oven with pesto, or honey mustard for approximately 20 min.
Bake frozen (partly defrosted) broccoli (thin layer) in the oven with oil & some spices covered for about an hour & than uncover until starts getting crispy, sometimes I add mushrooms.
Make fried rice; cook rice (I use brown, but white rice is fine too), in frying pan scramble eggs in little pieces, than add rice, & soy sauce & mix until combined. You can add peas, carrots & or broccoli.
Thinkly slice zucchini, yellow squash, peppers, portabella mushrooms, mix with with evoo & spices, place on a pan in a single layer & bake on 400 for approximately 10-15 minutes- until soft on the inside & slightly brown on the edges.

dankbar

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 1:33 pm
Mock liver made from peas. Holds in fridge for couple of days.
Mushroom egg salad
Avocado egg salad- has to be made fresh (unless you keep pit in water to prevent Browning - you can try that)
Tuna egg salad
Egg salad ( you can add sauteed onions)
Salmon salad
Tuna patties
Some salads are better marinated not eaten right away. Health salad. Broccoli salad.
Some salads you can put together without the dressing to hold fresh.
Cut up veg separately in containers & put together salads before eating.
Cut up fruits separately in containers

cinnabon

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 2:08 pm
Koilichel , bone marrow, Yukon gold potatoes, onion, garlic, spices in croc pot . Takes 5 min to prep and come home from work to delicious hearty supper !

I put smoked paprika , paprika, chili powder , black pepper , garlic powder , onion powder , salt

cinnabon

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 2:12 pm
Thin cutlets with spices or mayo and bbq sauce mixed. Broil for 15 min.

Broccoli salt garlic powder l. Spray baking sheet and bake for 45 min uncovered

Busyinbrooklyn kale eggs and cheese

Grilled dark cutlets - remove fat . Oil and spices

100 calorie wraps - you can fill with tuna/avacado /eggs/grilled chicken and lettuce

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 2:18 pm
cinnabon wrote:
Koilichel , bone marrow, Yukon gold potatoes, onion, garlic, spices in croc pot . Takes 5 min to prep and come home from work to delicious hearty supper !

I put smoked paprika , paprika, chili powder , black pepper , garlic powder , onion powder , salt

I do a beef stew similar to this. The beef, I use a cheap cut and cut into small pieces . No marrow bones...that fat is not healthy. I would put a small amount of oil in the bottom of the crock, layer with diced onions, meat and add potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, celery . Seasoning as listed above. A small squirt of ketchup, barley and some water. It is indeed a hearty meal, quick to prepare and warms your soul on a cold winter's day.

imachossid

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 4:07 pm
dankbar wrote:
Health salad. Broccoli salad.

Recipes please?

mom!

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 8:04 pm
Most things can be made healthy, learn to sub/cut down on oil and fat, by less fattier cuts of meat, clean your chickens better....

peacenine

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 8:12 pm
mom! wrote:
Most things can be made healthy, learn to sub/cut down on oil and fat, by less fattier cuts of meat, clean your chickens better....

It is important to incorporate healthy fats. Choose healthy oils instead of processed oils and use organic or grass-fed meat/chicken to get the healthy fats from there too.

Cheshire cat

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 8:16 pm
You can try the site "cookie and kate"
Her recipes are very healthy, (I think vegan). But most important, I have never come across such perfect and delicious recipes!

I often do her muffins and side dishes- the vegetable rice is scrumptious!

dankbar

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 9:55 pm
Broccolli salad.
Frozen broccolli slightly cooked by pouring boiling water over it.
Add in red onion slices
Craisins
Slivered almonds or cashews
You can add in before eating onion & garlic flavored croutons ( you can do ww) optional
Dressing of light mayo, water, vinegar, salt, pepper ( sugar or sweetener little opt)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics