Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Protein shakes. Shaklee vs zahlers nutri supreme

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 3:28 pm
Wondering from an honest opinion. Nor if you are an agent for any of these. What's the difference between the shaklee protein shake and the zahlers nutri supreme protein shake. As in richer in vitamins and what does more good for your body? Since I previously took the shaklee shake but now I tasted the zahlers nutri supreme and it's much better in taste. Does it have the same richness of vitamins? Would it be as good for my body as the shaklee shake? The difference I feel is that when I took the shaklee shake I always felt the vitamin powder and it was horrible. As apposed to the zahlers it shakes up pretty well in the shake cup and it tastes like a delicious milk shake.

tweety1

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 3:15 pm
I'm bumping this up.

lkwdlady

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 3:18 pm
I’m curious why you need to take this.
Are you deficient in protein or vitamins?
Do you think it helps you loose weight?

tweety1

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 7:48 pm
lkwdlady wrote:
I’m curious why you need to take this.
Are you deficient in protein or vitamins?
Do you think it helps you loose weight?

Why the op asked I dunno, I wanna do it for weight loss.

lkwdlady

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 8:08 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Why the op asked I dunno, I wanna do it for weight loss.

You would drink this instead of eating food?

I follow weight watchers. I once bought a container of protein powder to make shakes. Once I added milk it came out to more “points” than I normally would have had if I had eaten a light meal. I’m trying to figure out how this helps people loose.

lucky14

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 8:11 pm
Look at the nutrition info on the packets or website. I've never tasted the other but did not care for the taste of the Shaklee ones at all. Ugh. It was years ago though. If you care if there's artificial sweetener or not then make sure to look at that also.

JessicaR

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 9:44 pm
I’ve tasted both. The zahlers one is a piece of sugar in my opinion. Maybe not sugar maybe it was Splenda or some other chemical sweetener but it tastes so artificial.
Shaklee is so much more wholesome.
I’m not sure which of these have more vitamins but the question is also which one is untimately best for your body. Lots of sugar and artificial binders with some vitamins or something that doesn’t have that much vitamins to begin with. It’s your decision.

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 2:31 am
My nutritionist recommends it to strengthen my body. I don't drink it for weight loss. Wouldn't mind to loss weight.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics