Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Costume theme help!!!
Previous  1  2

nchr

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 11:03 am
amother wrote:
On the same note, I desperately need a jewish theme for three kids.

any idea??????????

Music in Tanach: I.e. Serach Bas Asher, Dovid HaMelech, etc.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 11:07 am
Any ideas what to do for my 3 year old girl and newborn iyh if my 5 year old wants to be a lion?

flapsmom

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 11:18 am
amother wrote:
Any ideas what to do for my 3 year old girl and newborn iyh if my 5 year old wants to be a lion?

Dorothy and toto!! (Dh can be the tin man you can be the witch Tongue Out if you want a full family theme)

keym

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 11:56 am
amother wrote:

Circus theme. 3 yr old can ballerina, baby can be clown. Husband can be circus master or magician, you be gypsy or fortune tellers.
Bold bright colored clown boxes with popcorn (peanuts if not allergy concern) cotton candy.

I love this theme cuz there are so many options for the kids to choose and not feel forced into a costume but it works together.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 12:48 pm
flapsmom wrote:
Dorothy and toto!! (Dh can be the tin man you can be the witch Tongue Out if you want a full family theme)

If only my kids knew the movie Wink

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 12:49 pm
keym wrote:
Circus theme. 3 yr old can ballerina, baby can be clown. Husband can be circus master or magician, you be gypsy or fortune tellers.
Bold bright colored clown boxes with popcorn (peanuts if not allergy concern) cotton candy.

I love this theme cuz there are so many options for the kids to choose and not feel forced into a costume but it works together.

Adorable! Thing is I am due iyh just a few weeks before Purim. How can you make a newborn so small a clown? And would most people get the lion and ballerina connection?

keym

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 12:57 pm
amother wrote:
Adorable! Thing is I am due iyh just a few weeks before Purim. How can you make a newborn so small a clown? And would most people get the lion and ballerina connection?

I've seen some clown stretches or such. Like red and blue striped with yellow pompom buttons. You could probably find on Amazon or as the ads start coming.
Take a picture of all the kids, and print Freilichin Purim from the XYZ family Circus. If you and your husband join the picture even with tophats, it really ties it together.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics