Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Bunny rabbit themed mishloach manos

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 6:01 pm
I want to dress my baby as a bunny rabbit. Any ideas what I can give/do/ make within this theme??
Thanks

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 6:14 pm
Carrots carrot cake carrot muffins marshmallows for bunny tails

flowerpower

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 6:20 pm
You can do a magician theme. I did it one year. It came out cute! Or you can do a bunny/ carrot theme...

bbhem5

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 6:27 pm
"rabbit food" I.e. veggies
Either a container of salad (lettuce, shredded carrots, pickles, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) or a vegetable platter (baby carrots, pepper slices, baby corn, cucumber spears).
I've done both, together with a container of dressing/dip and a packet of croutons/crackers, and many people really appreciated healthy prepared food.
Maybe you can find rabbit bags or packaging (more available in April though) and put in the baby carrot snack size bags, individual packets of lettuce, and veggie chips/straws snack bags.

Carrot cake/ muffins/ kugel

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 6:43 pm
Beer called hop stoopid... carrot muffin
Have a hoppy Purim
That’s what I’m doing this year 😊

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 8:52 pm
We did this one year I gave out salad and my kids gave out their shalach manos in carrot favor bags!!

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 9:03 pm
flowerpower wrote:
You can do a magician theme. I did it one year. It came out cute! Or you can do a bunny/ carrot theme...

What did you do for a magician theme? I am doing it this year and feel stuck. Thanks!

nchr

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 11:42 pm
We like single jar shalach manos. My sister was a bunny rabbit several years ago and she passed out ball jars with their own ears (sort of like this https://www.google.com/search?.....ha4M:). I don't remember what kind of candy and/or food she put inside, but it definitely was not this one which is rather not too Yiddish....

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 1:07 pm
We did a magician theme and 2 kids were bunnies. We put a single serve trix cereal (the kind in a bowl) in the bottom of a clear smallish cellophane bag. Then on top of that, we put a mini magician hat with a frosted cupcake in it and stuck a bunny ears cookie coming out of the cupcake. We also put something called "magic candy" on the side of the hat. We wrote a poem and rolled it up to look like a wand. Not sure if this is clear.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics