Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Any other photographers here? I'm having a dry spell...help!
Previous  1  2

Writergirl

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 11:30 pm
OutATowner wrote:
Wow your pictures make me want another baby. They are amazing.
I remember watching a shark tank episode about high end products. I dont recall exactly, but if you have a quality product and are charging over $500, don't try to attract the clientele like me that wants the cheapest deal. Know your clientele and advertise to them. I have no idea how paid ads work, but if you spend money wisely, directed at your crowd, I'm sure you will attract more.
Is there a maternity store in the mall that would let you keep business cards or coupons on the counter?
Can you advertise to grandparents who want to get gorgeous photos of their grandkid?
You have an amazing product, you have to market it. And market some more.

Agreed! I was looking through your shots and thinking OMG these pictures really make me want to have a baby NOW. Smile

one

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 11:34 pm
Funny, I was just seeing your ads pop up all over the last few weeks....love your work.

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 1:12 pm
justforfun87 wrote:
Your pics are stunning. Please let me in on the secret. Is that all using natural light? What lens/camera you use?

Thank you! Yes, I shoot with natural light. I use a Canon 35mm L lens for most my indoor shoots and a 50mm for outdoors, on a canon 5d mark iii

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 1:18 pm
Thank you OutaTowner, WriterGirl and One for the feedback and kind words. I'm glad I posted here - everyone's responses have given me renewed hope:)

ibelongtosomebody

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 3:45 pm
Just have to say - your pictures are magnificent. I'm generally skeptical of newborn photography - yours are a whole different league. So natural, tasteful, classic yet fun. Do you ever come to the tristate area?

LittleMissMama

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 3:54 pm
Your photos are lovely and classic. I'm so sick of seeing pictures of babies in baskets, with creepy props etc

Raisin

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 4:08 pm
Maybe you can take some marketing courses to help you advertise your business.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 5:29 pm
If we're FB friends, I can add you to some groups that discuss marketing for photographers.

Who is your target market? Where do they hang out?

Have you attempted to get displays at OBGYN's, pediatricians, ultrasound clinics? I have several around town.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics