Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Need help finding

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 1:23 pm
You know those plastic drink bottles that you fill up yourself? Like to fill up with ice coffee or whatever, and they look pretty. I want to use them for shalach manos, and I cant find them anywhere online. Any help or links are appreciated Smile

watergirl

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 1:30 pm
I know this isnt what youre asking and I hope you dont mind me saying this. That sounds really interesting but before doing that for liquid or loose candy, I’d suggest you read a few purim threads. So many people toss stuff like that away. Its so sad to spend money on cool containers and food just for people to toss it. Unless you’re like me and only give to people who I know 100% will eat my food.

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 1:31 pm
watergirl wrote:
That sounds really interesting but before doing that for liquid or loose candy, I’d suggest you read a few purim threads. So many people toss stuff like that away. Its so sad to spend money on cool containers and food just for people to toss it. Unless you’re like me and only give to people who I know 100% will eat my food.

First of all, I dont care if they throw it away. Point is, it's gotta look pretty. After I give it to them, whatever they do is not my problem.
Second- I've done it a million times before and everyone loves it. But I moved out of town and I dont know where to buy anything is this town, so I want to order online!

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 1:34 pm
Google disposable carafe.
You're probably looking for something like this in a more individual size.
https://breadberry.com/#!/hb/m/000000/r/174965/he/Brooklyn/kosher-household/kosher-paper-plastic-goods/kosher-cups/blue-sky-pitchers-with-lids-12-ct

watergirl

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 1:35 pm
amother wrote:
First of all, I dont care if they throw it away. Point is, it's gotta look pretty. After I give it to them, whatever they do is not my problem.
Second- I've done it a million times before and everyone loves it. But I moved out of town and I dont know where to buy anything is this town, so I want to order online!

Sounds cool. Enjoy!

meme6

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 1:45 pm
Ali express has them

Cheiny

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 2:07 pm
amother wrote:
First of all, I dont care if they throw it away. Point is, it's gotta look pretty.

Actually that’s so NOT the point of what a mishloach manos is supposed to be. And to be so cavalier about wasting money on things no one needs or wants, only to have it tossed in the trash, is really not sensible. Wouldn’t it be better to provide things people can actually eat and enjoy and donate the rest of the money you’ll save to Matanos l’evyonim?

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 2:13 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Actually that’s so NOT the point of what a mishloach manos is supposed to be. And to be so cavalier about wasting money on things no one needs or wants, only to have it tossed in the trash, is really not sensible. Wouldn’t it be better to provide things people can actually eat and enjoy and donate the rest of the money you’ll save to Matanos l’evyonim?

I didn't read about op asking for opinions if there's a point or not.

Are you seas btw?

Op can you send a picture or link to something similar? Maybe we can help you search.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 2:14 pm
Cheiny wrote:

To each their own! She asked where she can find a product, not for an opinion. Start a s/o if it really bothers you.

aussie2

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 6:19 pm
I've seen what you are describing in amazing savings (not sure if you live near one of their locations..)

I also found some on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Pack-16.....psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/50-Sets.....traws

Is that what you are talking about?

esther36

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 6:20 pm
I've bought them in amazing savings

climbing613

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 8:09 pm
Like this?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....psc=1

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 8:55 pm
climbing613 wrote:
Like this?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....psc=1

Yessss this is it!!!
I just placed my order thank you thank you!

climbing613

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 11:29 pm
Glad to help!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics