Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
United healthcare dentist in Brooklyn or five towns

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 11:09 pm
I’m looking for a dentist who takes this insurance for my toddler. Any suggestions really looking for a child friendly environment if there’s such an option

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 11:16 pm
If you are willing to travel, then Williamsburg Dental, Dr Waltner.
I started going to him while I still lived in BP and now that I have moved I still go there with the kids. It's worth the hassle of a trip.

Dr. Waltner
(718) 218-7210

There's also a Dr Pykus (dont know how to spell his name) who's amazing with the kids too.

The office is clean and you don't wait long in waiting room.
I have a sil who is very particular and picky in everything from clothes to shoes to doctors. She switched to an office near where she lives and she came running back to Dr Walter.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 11:18 pm
Boro Park Dentistry
5323 18th avenue brooklyn ny

I can't stop recommending them to people. My three year old did not cry at all through cleaning (so not her type to stay calm). They explained everything to her and were super friendly and patient. She kept begging me for 6 months to go back to the dentist. We went again a few weeks ago, and another awesome experience!
One day ~2 weeks ago when she was in an upset mood, I told her to think of something that makes her happy, and she said "the dentist make me happy" with a huge grin, and immediately calmed down.
They were great with my 20 month old, too. They did everything while he was on my lap bec he refused the chair...

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 11:44 pm
Dr gindi on ave u
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics