Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Catch air/ Legoland Philly

alwayscooking

Post Fri, Feb 01 2019, 12:43 am
Hi,
Deciding where to take my kids bet Catch Air in Paramus, Legoland in Philly or Giggleberry fair in Philly. If anyone has been to either of these places and can share they're experience and if you stayed over night where you stayed would greatly be appreciated.
Tx

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Feb 01 2019, 9:24 am
My kids love catch air, we’ve been several times. That being said it is loud it’s a bit of a sensory overload. I’ve only been to LEGOland in Yonkers but I’m assuming it’s similar and it’s also a great trip. We spent almost a full day there. It was pretty crowded when we went but we were still able to do everything. Both are great options. I don’t know anything about the 3rd place you asked.
If you want to stay overnight near philly, the staybridge suites in Cherry Hill was close to minyan and a bagel store (could be more food but we didn’t eat out for supper) and they have 2 bedroom suites which is great for a family.

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Feb 01 2019, 9:45 am
I personally would not travel all the way to Philly for either gigglebery fair or legoland. (Unless you live in the area.) They're regular indoor attractions.

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Feb 01 2019, 11:50 am
I’d say the same about catch air. It’s a nice indoor playground but it’s just an indoor playground. Can’t imagine spending more than 2 hours or so there..and only for kids up to age 7 or 8 I’d think.

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Feb 01 2019, 3:30 pm
amother wrote:
I’d say the same about catch air. It’s a nice indoor playground but it’s just an indoor playground. Can’t imagine spending more than 2 hours or so there..and only for kids up to age 7 or 8 I’d think.

We’ve stayed for 4 hours plus, they had breaks for bubbles and music videos, we ate lunch, so it wasn’t just the same thing the whole time. My oldest is 9 and they’re happy to keep going back.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics