Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Where is the best place to buy a new shaitel in Lakewood?

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 1:58 pm
I’m looking for a sleek, straight shaitel with great hair.
Willing to pay for something that I’ll be happy with and will last.

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 4:01 pm
There are tonz of people who sell wigs... I personally have been very happy with Yehudis Felsenburg. She sells wigs in various price ranges and stands behind her wigs. She does a beautiful cut. Yehudis Wigs 7329057632, you can call or text

rinkarab

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 6:18 pm
Bracha blima wigs 8457095512 she is the best

amother
Sienna

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 6:25 pm
I love rivky manies. I am her customer for years.

Pickle1

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 7:09 pm
tova treisser. has huge selection, sells her own and other brands. gorg cuts. amazing customer service. over the yrs bought 3x's from her.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 7:24 pm
Thank you everyone!
Are any of the people recommended also good with suggesting styles/cuts? I’m not sure what would look good... I need someone who is great at helping me (and patient!).
What price range should I expect?

amother
Black

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 7:53 pm
Wigsbytzarti. She’s great at styling, cutting and fitting your face well. I love my wig from her! Check out her instagram if you want to see some of her work..

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 9:08 pm
I mentioned earlier that I have been very happy with Yehudis Felsenburg. I purchased my last few wigs with her. She has a great eye for style. However I have been very happy with both Rivkie Manies in the past and I have seen beautiful cuts by Tova Treisser. I have seen really nice work from all 3 on young kallas, mother of bride and all ages in between. Why don't you ask friends or relatives with nice wigs who they bought/ cut by, so that you can see whose styling you like? As far as pricing, they all charge approx same. it really depends of the length and color of the wig (if it needs additional highlighting or ombre...)

SingALong

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 9:28 pm
Bought 2 wigs recently from Rivky seeve, 1 high end and 1 Low end. She’s very calm and patient, cuts beautifully, and was selective with the piece I got didnt just hand me anything but sent pieces back till we were both happy with final product.

balibusta

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 10:29 pm
All of the above and Rachel Gugenheim, Tziporah Ehrman, Chayala Follman, Gitty Friedman..

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 11:27 pm
Another vote for Rivky Seeve. She cuts beautifully and is so patient and helpful.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Feb 06 2019, 12:58 am
I'm happy with the last 3 wigs I bought from Sara Hirsh. She's very patient and helps this clueless woman keep up with the times.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Feb 07 2019, 10:43 am
I got my wigs from Miriam Rosenberg, and she's really good at looking at you and suggesting a style that will suit your face. My sisters also got their wigs by her (as Kallahs) and were very pleased with what she suggested.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics