Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
George Washington Purim theme

rachel22

Post Thu, Feb 07 2019, 7:53 pm
So my son decided he wants to be George Washington for Purim, and I’m completely stumped on how to work with this?
Like what can I dress up as?
And for the MM, it doesn’t matter what’s inside I juts like to have a cute container or something that has to do with the costume.
Any ideas please!!
Thanks

chicco

Post Thu, Feb 07 2019, 7:54 pm
Cherry pie!

Also why can't you be Martha? Or in general people from the revolutionary era? Maybe other historical figures?

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Feb 07 2019, 7:57 pm
Pack it up in any American Flag containers or baga

flowerpower

Post Thu, Feb 07 2019, 8:11 pm
How old is he? I used a George Washington costume one year. If you need a costume... my dd was his wife- wore a victorian gown. A different dd was Statue of Liberty.... I made an American theme- flag and those colors food...

rachel22

Post Thu, Feb 07 2019, 8:54 pm
Wow thanks! Great ideas. I was really stuck and did not think of an American flag .. lol

ra_mom

Post Thu, Feb 07 2019, 9:12 pm
A cherry (red candy) topiary tree.

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Feb 08 2019, 12:47 am
My son was George Washington last year. I put into a blue box with blue grass and clear cover strawberry Smirnoff with strawberry jam (red and white), put mini bag of layered red, white and blue jelly beans, and saw this adorable idea online. I dipped white choc covered pretzel, drizzle with red choc (food coloring), then dipped a quarter into blue choc and sprinkles big white pearls onto the blue for stars. Put two in each box wrapped and tied with a ribbon.. put an American flag sticker ontop and wrote simchas Purim, from. I saw many other ideas but I didn’t use those. There’s marshmallows, peppermint stick or red and white swirl lolly. Gum balls and so on. Any American flag design bag will do... Enjoy your creation! I’ll try to find a pic of these pretzels. It made the whole thing..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics