Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Cleaning help and not working.
Previous  1  2

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Feb 08 2019, 5:42 am
amother wrote:
For those commenting about affording it I would suggest that one could consider giving more tzadakah. If one feels they need it, then go ahead. I do, but I do what I can too and I can BH afford lots of help. Just a thought.

It could be that some people are already giving buckets to tzedaka.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Feb 08 2019, 5:45 am
My husband and kids prefer me being not all painful in the back or tired or in a bad mood.

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Feb 08 2019, 6:36 am
amother wrote:
For those commenting about affording it I would suggest that one could consider giving more tzadakah. If one feels they need it, then go ahead. I do, but I do what I can too and I can BH afford lots of help. Just a thought.

There is no requirement for a woman to clean her own house - this has never been a part of Judaism. (Maintaining a happy functional home yes - scrubbing, no).

The reality is - the house needs to be cleaned - and if there are no resources available to outsource - its going to fall on the members of the household to get it done.

Also - some women get their satisfaction from doing the cleaning themselves - so interest in hiring someone else to do some or all of the work.

amother
Cerulean

Post Fri, Feb 08 2019, 7:18 am
amother wrote:
There is no requirement for a woman to clean her own house - this has never been a part of Judaism. (Maintaining a happy functional home yes - scrubbing, no).

The reality is - the house needs to be cleaned - and if there are no resources available to outsource - its going to fall on the members of the household to get it done.

Also - some women get their satisfaction from doing the cleaning themselves - so interest in hiring someone else to do some or all of the work.

Never did I suggest women were required to clean. Please reread. I have not been taught that outsourcing first is the preferred order either. BH I did learn the value of hard work and of giving generously to tzdakah.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics