Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Ordering photos on Snapfish

gr8 mom

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 5:56 pm
Havent developed pics in a while so put together an order of about 800 pics on Snapfish to develop... does it makes sense that the total comes out to around $60.. Originally was 100 something put in promo and came out to 60 something... I know some sites are cheaper but I have these pics on snapfish already and cant transfer the photos...

Moonlight

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 6:01 pm
What is your question?
I'm in similar situation and would use cheapest site if anyone has recommendations. Need to print tons of photos

pizzapie

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 6:16 pm
I usually order when they have penny prints deal, where each 4x6 print is $0.01 and you pay for shipping. I'm not sure if tjere is and number of prints you can order with the deal though.

If you download the app you get 100 free pics per month for a year.

gr8 mom

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 6:27 pm
I guess my question is it normal the total price... If its somewhat normal I would just order it since ive been pushing it off for so long and need to just order them already...

SuperWify

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 6:39 pm
I use Shutterfly. Free prints on the app always up to 250 prints plus $25 shipping so it’s 10 cents a picture.

Your deal sounds pretty good.

Maya

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 6:48 pm
gr8 mom wrote:
I guess my question is it normal the total price... If its somewhat normal I would just order it since ive been pushing it off for so long and need to just order them already...

According to the website, their regular prints are 9 cents a piece. Multiplied by 800 would be $72, so you’re getting a discount off their already cheap pricing. I think most sites are similar in pricing.

doctorima

Post Sun, Feb 10 2019, 6:52 pm
You're getting about 8 cents per picture, including tax and shipping. I won't say you can never do better, but it's quite reasonable. Personally, I wouldn't procrastinate any longer and would just go ahead and order so you can enjoy the pics and cross it off your list.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains